Justin Rogers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can you refresh my memory on the "Locker room incident".

He’s been a good kid all of his life. I’m sure it’s not the first time he’s smoked weed, but outside of that he also has some discipline problems at TAMU. Bad crowd all together I guess.

Parents actually want this kid to get an education so that’s the priority this time around.

Advertisement
He’s been a good kid all of his life. I’m sure it’s not the first time he’s smoked weed, but outside of that he also has some discipline problems at TAMU. Bad crowd all together I guess.

Parents actually want this kid to get an education so that’s the priority this time around.
Thanks my memory is getting old like myself. LOL

Miami has spent considerable time working this one since the locker room incident with the family.

If he goes anywhere but Miami, I’d be VERY shocked.
The portal and before even entering is like hollering at a girl , you’re never the only one talking to her. There’s more programs than Miami that’s been working this one behind the scenes . That’s why I say the other two are more realistic. Getting a visit is the first step.

The portal and before even entering is like hollering at a girl , you’re never the only one talking to her. There’s more programs than Miami that’s been working this one behind the scenes including Bama . That’s why I say the other two are more realistic. Getting a visit is the first step.

I don’t disagree. We saw it happen to FSU last year with Porter.

Being the program that gets him into the portal is not always the winner. In this case, Miami has been working the family relentlessly. They want this kid to finish school and to my knowledge the only one pitching academics is Miami.

Haitian folks on this board will tell you culturally you don’t get to kick your parents twice in the d!ck with the same decision. This one is stacked VERY WELL in Miami’s favor.

Advertisement
I don’t disagree. We saw it happen to FSU last year with Porter.

Being the program that gets him into the portal is not always the winner. In this case, Miami has been working the family relentlessly. They want this kid to finish school and to my knowledge the only one pitching academics is Miami.

Haitian folks on this board will tell you culturally you don’t get to kick your parents twice in the d!ck with the same decision. This one is stacked VERY WELL in Miami’s favor.
Love this. Hope you’re right here. You have been spot on in other recruitments so hoping this one comes to fruition

Advertisement
Any possibility with Jordan Burch?
speaking of Jordan Burch
1C98E7A0-0231-4416-AE73-A0E59A258D3C.jpeg

Advertisement
Back