Justin Rogers

PoppaTop

Recruit
Do we have any shot at this kid? 2020 5 star OG from Michigan who says he just got an offer from the new staff.

He's got a picture of Sean Taylor at the top of his Twitter, but I haven't heard anything about him otherwise. Seems like a long shot, anyone got any info on him?

Advertisement
People liking the GOAT has not helped us actually get any of them unfortunately... But I guess our chances aren't 0%

Advertisement
Advertisement
When we start pulling these type of kids then we will truly be back.
I llove the fact that we are actually offering these kids.
But just like cmr I’m afraid of the false confidence Enos may have. Just like cmr and brown came thinking “ hey im from the sec and win 10 games etc etc”. Enos might think his bama credentials are just going to sprinkle fairy dust on these kids and now they will want to come. I hope he truly understands what he’s up against.

Advertisement
Enos has been recruiting him for 2 years and has a strong relationship with him.

Rogers Entered the portal today looking for a 1 and done NIL school vs entering the 2023 NFL draft is very smart on his part considering his career snaps are trending up after a breakout 2022 season at NT which followed a good 2021 season at Kentucky.

Coming to Miami makes the most sense interms of potential playing time and competition level in the ACC will allow him to put up better stats. Not to mention he could be a steadying influence on Leanord Taylor.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Rogers Entered today the portal looking for a 1 and done NIL school vs entering the 2023 NFL draft is very smart on his part considering his career snaps are trending up after a breakout 2022 season at NT which followed a good 2021 season at Kentucky.

Coming to Miami makes the most sense interms of potential playing time and competition level in the ACC will allow him to put up better stats. Not to mention he could be a steadying influence on Leanord Taylor.

Go Canes

Likely lots of competition from other NIL heavy programs but we really need to walk away with a W here

Advertisement
We have all this money, use it. This kid + Mauigoa on the 2nd level and hopefully a more disciplined, motivated and improved LT improves our run defense drastically.

The problem with LT is lack of discipline. That's why he wasn't seeing the field as much earlier in the year. He'd gamble and run himself out of the lane and cause holes behind him. Sure it was great for a few splash plays here and there, but not consistent to help the defense with overall gap integrity. Add in lack of athleticism behind him in Flagg and poor tackling by James Williams. It was a recipe for disaster. We need two more experienced DT's at least along with another LB for depth and competition.

Advertisement
Back