Justin Rogers

Advertisement
Surprising its Auburn as this was one of the only people Bama actually have tried to get from the portal. Was supposed to visit bama this weekend.
We should keep an eye on Auburn after spring because if they get this guy to go with Jones the kid from Oregon who transferred there last year and also the french DT that almost hit the portal a few days ago.That's 3 1T DTs,so I assume 1 of them will leave after spring ball.

Advertisement
Hugh Freeze woulda killed it here
He was my pick. But this program needed a breakdown/rebuild.
Don’t know if he would’ve been up for it. And don’t think the school would’ve been bankrolling everything that’s going on with Freeze the way they are with Mario. And dooubt they would’ve given the AD the green light considering his history.

What UM did from the ad on down needed to happen.
But Those sec football towns would bank roll a pimp and a ho if it meant they might win a few more games

Don’t know if he would’ve been up for it. And don’t think the school would’ve been bankrolling everything that’s going on with Freeze the way they are with Mario. And dooubt they would’ve given the AD the green light considering his history.

But Those sec football towns would bank roll a pimp and a ho if it meant they might win a few more games
auburn needs a rebuild too though. freeze would've done fine here, but he never would've been hired. the money wouldn't back anyone but one guy.

Advertisement

I’m with ya. I’m not one of those guys that laments our coaching decision for other people just think he would have done good things here

AU did the same thing lol. they fired their AD. fired their HC after 2 years. basically rebuilt their entire football side with a new AD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back