Justin Rogers

Advertisement
Because the kid had to reschedule his visit? Are you privy to anything that’s going on with the recruitment or is it just blanket ignorance?
I'm speaking in terms of overall performance. You would have known that if you'd asked rather than attempting to be a jackass. Perhaps you are satisfied with the apparent inability to recruit a transfer DL over 300 lbs or a WR over 6ft, in which case...

sexy leonardo dicaprio GIF

I'm speaking in terms of overall performance. You would have known that if you'd asked rather than attempting to be a jackass. Perhaps you are satisfied with the apparent inability to recruit a transfer DL over 300 lbs or a WR over 6ft, in which case...

**** leonardo dicaprio GIF
I hate it here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would he do that though? Wouldn't that set him back academically?

Better academic program? Doesn't actually care about the degree? Looking forward to a Van Wilder situation? I don't know what the kid's motivations are and I don't believe anyone on here does, though by most accounts losing credits seems to have given him some pause and I don't think he's coming either.

But it is incorrect to say he can't transfer here. And that's not just semantics. That's a key distinction. As long as the option to transfer is available, everything is a negotiation.

Better academic program? Doesn't actually care about the degree? Looking forward to a Van Wilder situation? I don't know what the kid's motivations are and I don't believe anyone on here does, though by most accounts losing credits seems to have given him some pause and I don't think he's coming either.

But it is incorrect to say he can't transfer here. And that's not just semantics. That's a key distinction. As long as the option to transfer is available, everything is a negotiation.
Need Rad to go to Frenk and get them to accept the **** credits. Degrees are absolutely important, but let's not pretend this kid isn't here to make the school money.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back