Justin Rogers

Advertisement
Let me sell this kid on Miami. Hey, you have an opportunity to start at DT for us. We have a very disruptive DT Leonard Taylor coming back, and experienced edge rushers that will allow you more one on one opportunities. If you can get upfield and make plays in the backfield great. You get to live in a great city, with great weather, and be part of a big bounce back season with the Hurricanes. You will have a Hall of Famer DL on staff you get to watch film with, as well as former NFL DT coach to assist in development.

Our DC has coached too many former NFL players to count, and will put you in position to maximize your potential. We just got Alabama Guard Javian Cohen in the portal, and he will help prepare you for the next level everyday in practice. We also have the best OL class in America coming in we need you to welcome to bigtime college football.

Also we have some big marquee games where you can showcase your ability, and we need you to be a reason we win. We play Texas A&M, Clemson, and @FSU next year.

On top of all that here is a fat N.I.L. deal for your services!

Come Here Mr Rogers GIF by Won't You Be My Neighbor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d take him AND the Arkansas kid, sort it out in the fall.
I’d take tabor over the arky kid as you could probably get a few more years with tabor and I think he’s a perfect run stuffing DT

The arky kid is pretty much just an older dude with one year and is mostly a depth piece

The Arkansas kid replaces Miller. Rogers upgrades over Jackson. You really need both.
If we were to land both we actually upgraded this position at 1st AND 2nd string over last year. It would immediately go from an area of big question mark to a strength. Gives Moten more time to develop and allows JHH to maybe lean up and play behind Taylor in more of a 3 tech where I think he is best.

These two guys are a pretty big deal to the overall team, I would throw some heavy resources at them.

Advertisement
Back