Justin Flowe

here we go batman GIF

Advertisement
Somebody gotta explain to me about his post. It looks like he's laughing at our hat being on the table...🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Ed reed was not a highly rated or highly recruited kid. Stop it

Neither was Sean Taylor, but what's your point?

The point was that players like that wouldn't slip through the cracks like they did back then.

Both had outstanding statistical numbers and both played multiple sports. Reed was all state twice, 7 INT"s his senior year, 3 kick returns, a lot of tackles, and played some offense. Sean, crazy offensive output, etc.

Camps and with the internet access ability of today, they're both monster recruits. Why LSU didn't go after Reed, I don't know, nor do I know who they took instead. Back then there were more politics involved than today.

The point was that players like that wouldn't slip through the cracks like they did back then.

Both had outstanding statistical numbers and both played multiple sports. Reed was all state twice, 7 INT"s his senior year, 3 kick returns, a lot of tackles, and played some offense. Sean, crazy offensive output, etc.

Camps and with the internet access ability of today, they're both monster recruits. Why LSU didn't go after Reed, I don't know, nor do I know who they took instead. Back then there were more politics involved than today.
I believe they took Ryan Clark. I've heard him mention being happy that LSU didn't go after E Reed bc it gave him the shot to go there. Not sure if that's exactly how it went down, but it makes sense.

Advertisement

There another Sean Taylor I don't know about?

Advertisement
Sickest RB high school film ever. It’s hard to believe that so many years have gone by. What could have been if he would have been wiser and chosen the U.
He was what he was too small and once the speed increased in the league he was done for. He was fast but i didnt think he was all that explosive on the first step. His HS film was legendary though and he was what he was. Sometimes u need to have size....................pause.

Advertisement

this aint right Sean Taylor was highly rated. like the top ath and top 25 in the state.

this aint right Sean Taylor was highly rated. like the top ath and top 25 in the state.
I was going to say - the dude had the state of Florida record for most TDs in a season until Teabow broke it. Also...

Taylor was considered the No. 1 prospect in Miami-Dade County by the Miami Herald. He was also rated the nation's No. 1 skill athlete and an All-American by Super Prep. Taylor was also an Orlando Sentinel Super Southern Team selection, the No. 1 athlete on the Florida Times-Union Super 75 list and rated the No. 1 player in Florida by The Gainesville Sun.

Advertisement
Back