Justin Flowe

rvalenza

Recruit
Saw some people commenting on Flowe being in Miami. Sorry if this is in another thread. Anyone hear anything?

Advertisement
2E802F9D-C07D-45AC-B847-C86091880E9D.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s a bunch of dudes out here right now. It’s Miami and it’s spring break.

Fair enough, but Florida doesn't get a lot of Oregon and California kids coming across the country for spring break.

Flowe is from just east of Los Angeles county and he plays ball in Eugene.

Can't see him just hanging in Miami for the **** of it this week. If he's there, there's got to be more to it. Could've hopped the short flight back to So Cal this week, otherwise.

Fair enough, but Florida doesn't get a lot of Oregon and California kids coming across the country for spring break.

Flowe is from just east of Los Angeles county and he plays ball in Eugene.

Can't see him just hanging in Miami for the **** of it this week. If he's there, there's got to be more to it. Could've hopped the short flight back to So Cal this week, otherwise.
1647471391489.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yall not gonna give up on this Justin Flowe thing huh. lol

At this point is kid any good?. Yall been holding out hope seem like 3 years now
Second best LB prospect I’ve ever seen. Can’t stay healthy though. The #1 spot would have to go to Willie Williams you might’ve heard of him. Injuries wasn’t the issue with him though…

Second best LB prospect I’ve ever seen. Can’t stay healthy though. The #1 spot would have to go to Willie Williams you might’ve heard of him. Injuries wasn’t the issue with him though…
Flowe is the second best oft-injured linebacker prospect I’ve ever seen behind Chris Galippo

Advertisement
Back