Justin Flowe

WW is the best HS football player I’ve ever seen. Film included. When you hear he had Lawrence Taylor type potential it’s true. Had he come along about 4-5 years earlier during the Butch days he likely would be well on his way to Canton.

Flowe is never gonna come to Miami. Deep down we all still have hope. If he stays healthy he’s likely the best defensive player in CFB. Kid could probably get another season ending injury and still go 1st round.

Frank Gore and Freddie MIles would like a word with you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, Frank Gore (Healthy) is the best HS football player I’ve ever seen. A healthy Gore passes up Barry and Emmitt numbers in the league. I’m willing to die on that hill. Guy was absolutely filthy before the first knee injury.

you may not have seen Freddie Miles though.

there's a lot of guys going to their grave who will swear he was the GOAT.

..... and they'd be right.

(sad story)

Advertisement
Yeah, Frank Gore (Healthy) is the best HS football player I’ve ever seen. A healthy Gore passes up Barry and Emmitt numbers in the league. I’m willing to die on that hill. Guy was absolutely filthy before the first knee injury.
I still go back and watch his runs against Syracuse and WVU. His lateral movement combined with his vision and speed was unreal.
McGahee knew as much and knew he had 1 year to get to the league because there was no guarantee he would start over Gore the following season even after the first ACL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
you may not have seen Freddie Miles though.

there's a lot of guys going to their grave who will swear he was the GOAT.

..... and they'd be right.

(sad story)
And you would be correct, sir. I never saw Freddie Miles play. I did read his story, tho. It is a sad story.

I still go back and watch his runs against Syracuse and WVU. His lateral movement combined with his vision and speed was unreal.
McGahee knew as much and knew he had 1 year to get to the league because there was no guarantee he would start over Gore the following season even after the first ACL.
Bruh…. My mentor, a guy that I really respect, and whom I learned a lot from, called me after that WV game. He’s about 15 years older than me, so he’s seen all of the KNOWN greats. He told me, “Mannnn, I think I just saw the best RB I’ve ever seen, and he is the young guy in the Miami Hurricane backfield.”

I don't even put Emmitt on Barry's level.

Nobody was Barry, nope, they just weren't.

There's some different running backs through the years that were different types of backs just as good, just different.

Advertisement
Back