Justin Flowe

Fair enough, but Florida doesn't get a lot of Oregon and California kids coming across the country for spring break.

Flowe is from just east of Los Angeles county and he plays ball in Eugene.

Can't see him just hanging in Miami for the **** of it this week. If he's there, there's got to be more to it. Could've hopped the short flight back to So Cal this week, otherwise.
I know where he’s from. But college kids from all over come here for spring break and they’ve been doing so since the 80’s.
Also, players now a days aren’t hurting for cash with NIL and nft’s

Advertisement
Advertisement
D36x1lLVUAAKa02

When Willie announced for us, that was the craziest moment I've ever been part of in a message board, in particular message board chat.

If Flowe were to ever come here, it would approach that in my opinion, but not surpass that.

While it's super unlikely to happen, I would love it if it did.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I grew up with and use to hang with Willie through high school and his early college years at miami
WW is the best HS football player I’ve ever seen. Film included. When you hear he had Lawrence Taylor type potential it’s true. Had he come along about 4-5 years earlier during the Butch days he likely would be well on his way to Canton.

Flowe is never gonna come to Miami. Deep down we all still have hope. If he stays healthy he’s likely the best defensive player in CFB. Kid could probably get another season ending injury and still go 1st round.

When Willie announced for us, that was the craziest moment I've ever been part of in a message board, in particular message board chat.

If Flowe were to ever come here, it would approach that in my opinion, but not surpass that.

While it's super unlikely to happen, I would love it if it did.
Not even close, bro. C’mon. Willie was on another level or 5.

Advertisement
WW is the best HS football player I’ve ever seen. Film included. When you hear he had Lawrence Taylor type potential it’s true. Had he come along about 4-5 years earlier during the Butch days he likely would be well on his way to Canton.

Flowe is never gonna come to Miami. Deep down we all still have hope. If he stays healthy he’s likely the best defensive player in CFB. Kid could probably get another season ending injury and still go 1st round.
Agree on WW part.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back