Justin flowe

For the people who keep saying Mario has Nike money and he wouldn’t be **** without that etc... Question....Oregon has had Phil Knight backing them for years...why was last year their highest recruiting class in their programs history? They are 16 now, if they land Flowe that probably pushes them to top 10. I’m not sure who else they are expected to close with, but back to back top 10 classes I’m pretty sure has never been done at Oregon. So if it’s just the Nike money like most keep trying to say, why are they just now recruiting at a level they’ve never recruited at? Even when Chip was there and they were competing for national championships, honest question. Again, I’m not crazy about Mario’s coaching ability either, but at the end of the day..I think it’s insane to say he can’t recruit and to try to attribute all of his recruiting success to “bags”. Oregon has always had bags, but they’ve never recruited like this. And yes, they are behind us now, but let’s see how we both finish...because that’s all that matters right?

PS, I’m actually pleased with our recruited outside of the huge OL failure and the lack of CBS. We have some absolute studs in this class for a potentially 6-7 team.

they were recruiting like this under chip kelly too lol. Now all of the sudden Chip can’t recruit. Wonder why?

Advertisement
Green just accepted a bag to Nebraska with mom.
Same record as willie tragedy in cold af Nebraska.
Frost all of the sudden developed a personality I guess.
Franklins dad literally said get your bag up on twitter to a Miami fan.
You want to win we have to outspend those schools.
Stop blaming the coaches as poor recruiters already. Too many examples to count. Stop th king that schools don’t at least drop some coin to even 3 star kids.
Can’t win without kids like Flowe or Greene or all the other kids that bounce. Can’t string off multiple 10+ wins and New Year’s Day bowl wins back to back years without them.

they were recruiting like this under chip kelly too lol. Now all of the sudden Chip can’t recruit. Wonder why?

No they weren’t.
Chip was Head Coach 2009-2012

Oregon 2009 team class rank - 30
Oregon 2010 team class rank - 12
Oregon 2011 team class rank - 12
Oregon 2012 team class rank - 14

Mario Cristobal has been HC at Oregon since 2017
Oregon 2017 team class rank - 19
Oregon 2018 team class rank - 7, highest in program history.
Oregon 2019 team class rank - 16 currently. According to the 247 calculator, adding Flowe would put them at 11. Again, higher than anything Chip ever had. I don’t know if they are expected to add anyone else either

So no, what you stated isn’t really true. Mario landed Oregon’s highest rated class in program history and adding Flowe will give them their second highest rated class in program history as it stands right now.

So again I ask...why is Mario able to reach heights they have never reached without competing for national championships if all of his success is due to Phil Knight money?

Green just accepted a bag to Nebraska with mom.
Same record as willie tragedy in cold af Nebraska.
Frost all of the sudden developed a personality I guess.
Franklins dad literally said get your bag up on twitter to a Miami fan.
You want to win we have to outspend those schools.
Stop blaming the coaches as poor recruiters already. Too many examples to count. Stop th king that schools don’t at least drop some coin to even 3 star kids.
Can’t win without kids like Flowe or Greene or all the other kids that bounce. Can’t string off multiple 10+ wins and New Year’s Day bowl wins back to back years without them.
Post a link.

For the people who keep saying Mario has Nike money and he wouldn’t be **** without that etc... Question....Oregon has had Phil Knight backing them for years...why was last year their highest recruiting class in their programs history? They are 16 now, if they land Flowe that probably pushes them to top 10. I’m not sure who else they are expected to close with, but back to back top 10 classes I’m pretty sure has never been done at Oregon. So if it’s just the Nike money like most keep trying to say, why are they just now recruiting at a level they’ve never recruited at? Even when Chip was there and they were competing for national championships, honest question. Again, I’m not crazy about Mario’s coaching ability either, but at the end of the day..I think it’s insane to say he can’t recruit and to try to attribute all of his recruiting success to “bags”. Oregon has always had bags, but they’ve never recruited like this. And yes, they are behind us now, but let’s see how we both finish...because that’s all that matters right?

PS, I’m actually pleased with our recruited outside of the huge OL failure and the lack of CBS. We have some absolute studs in this class for a potentially 6-7 team.

Youre overlooking the fact the pac12 is smoldering. USC is trash, Pederson retired, Stanford is terrible, the small bump in class ranking is negligible. You can stop the wario fangirl schtick

Advertisement
Man stop. Lol at you hyping Mario.

HE WOULDN’T RECRUIT THE SAME WAY HERE !!!

Stop asking for him. Ask for a evaluator/developer like Dave Clawson from Wake Forest. People like you are the reason we end up with the Al Golden’s and Manny Diaz’s of the world.

People like me are the reason we end up with Al Golden and Manny Diaz but you hyping up Dave Clawson from Wake Forest 🤡🤡

Youre overlooking the fact the pac12 is smoldering. USC is trash, Pederson retired, Stanford is terrible, the small bump in class ranking is negligible. You can stop the wario fangirl schtick

Not overlooking any of that. I just want someone to answer my question. Is that your answer? Because the rest of the PAC-12 is trash?

I love this board, no one can have an adult conversation/discussion and disagree with someone without accusing them of being some type of fan of the other team. Never fails. Good talk.

Advertisement
I meant the comment by Franklin’s dad.
142B8F56-6F46-4AB7-B5CB-AC94E9B3A39A.png

Advertisement
Holy ****, lol. Recruiting is broken.
It’s been broken down here. They don’t even hide it anymore man. Fans don’t care and ncaaa isn’t gonna enforce sht now. I believe schools have been holding back money cause they were scared. Now it’s a **** free for all. Freaking Nebraska outspending Florida schools. Amazing.

Advertisement
Not overlooking any of that. I just want someone to answer my question. Is that your answer? Because the rest of the PAC-12 is trash?

I love this board, no one can have an adult conversation/discussion and disagree with someone without accusing them of being some type of fan of the other team. Never fails. Good talk.

You're writing paragraphs on warios behalf over some minuscule bump in rankings that isn't even finalized. You're either top 4-5 or you're everyone else splitting hairs.

247 team rankings

The difference between the #4 class and the #5 class is 28 pts.

The difference between the #5 class and the #17 class is 26 pts.

To play devil's advocate, you sure didn't hear that talk when we jumped ahead of UF in said rankings.

Something I've always thought about these boards is that rankings only matter when they're in our favor. When they aren't, they suck.

Seen it in recruiting too many times to list, but the best example was when ESPN had us with the number one recruiting class. Everyone rolled with it, but prior to that ESPN sucked.

Back to USNWR rankings. They matter because they're the one everyone knows. They're what most parents look at. Outside of the top 10 percent or less at any school, recruiters or hiring people don't give in depth looks at where someone went to school.
Academic rankings only matter when we suck at football. Its a last ditch effort to prove we are still relevant lol

Losing Tyquan Thornton to Baylor and Greene to Nebraska. Get your bag up or shut the fck up isn’t a lie at all. At least he’s being honest.
I hope Many, James, and the rumored Highsmith are listening. Perpetual Middle of the pak coastal team of it doesn’t happen.

Stefan is actually reporting what the staff thinks, for what that’s worth. That’s all he can go on.
I think stefan said his sources were closer to flow in that podcast, but they could just be trying to throw people off anyways.

Advertisement
Back