Justin flowe

Advertisement
And you’re probably 100% right but we got a 5star LB to visit us 2x within the year i think the interest is there.... just don’t think manny can steal this kid away from Clemson. Don’t think you can recruit the kid any better I’ll give the staff their credit on him.
"they" all say they loved the visit! "they" all say it went great!...blah blah. wake up folks..until we start winning consistently!, aint no 5star studs coming!

These kids like the U, so they’d take a slightly smaller bag. Like a 20% discount. But 0 vs 100k+ ? Cmon now, they worked there *** off for this. We will never be a championship level team until the bag era is over (with new laws this seems to be approaching). We get more scrutinized, so we will always be at a disadvantage as long as under the table tricks are the standard.

Advertisement
He basically said he really liked the visit. Got to see what housing will be like, how he fits into this scheme (which he really liked) and his ability to be a day 1 impact guy for the program. He said all the right things but we all know how that goes.

He basically said he really liked the visit. Got to see what housing will be like, how he fits into this scheme (which he really liked) and his ability to be a day 1 impact guy for the program. He said all the right things but we all know how that goes.
I only hope he sees a chance to start Early and be a 3 to 4 year starter like a shaq

Advertisement
Advertisement
rohan retweets a lot of stuff and tags Justin but Justin never post it.

So, the village will open in Fall 2020 (the new facility by Eaton) and then the Centennial area (replacing the towers) will break ground in 2020.

I can't see ANY other university having housing comparable to what UM will have in the Village and the Centennial areas.

1. Housing - UM should be #1
2. Scheme - really liked
3. Ability to be Day 1 impact guy for the program (uh, come on now, UM should be #1 here too)

So, the village will open in Fall 2020 (the new facility by Eaton) and then the Centennial area (replacing the towers) will break ground in 2020.

I can't see ANY other university having housing comparable to what UM will have in the Village and the Centennial areas.

2. Scheme - really liked
3. Ability to be Day 1 impact guy for the program (uh, come on now, UM should be #1 here too)
Should be but we ain’t breaking bread lol.

Advertisement

2. Scheme - really liked

except that pesky thing about clemson never losing

Advertisement
Back