Justin flowe

People like me are the reason we end up with Al Golden and Manny Diaz but you hyping up Dave Clawson from Wake Forest 🤡🤡
Imagine being the ****** talking **** about a coach who has 7 or more wins the last four years at the worst school in the ACC. Then again it is you so...

Advertisement
You're writing paragraphs on warios behalf over some minuscule bump in rankings that isn't even finalized. You're either top 4-5 or you're everyone else splitting hairs.

247 team rankings

The difference between the #4 class and the #5 class is 28 pts.

The difference between the #5 class and the #17 class is 26 pts.

That’s arguable, but ok. I acknowledged more than once that it isn’t over yet. **** it won’t even be “over” Wednesday. Their class last year was much better than anything Chip ever signed, and I don’t think it’s even a discussion between him and Chip but to each his own. Moot topic, not like he will be here. I just think dude can recruit, all good.

You people really are stupid (but that's not surprising given that so many of you think you can land a serious recruit to your garbage program and city - I'd be more worried about Florida International poaching your recruits than you poaching Clemson. Their program seems to be in a better place).

First, I gave you 10 reasons you were objectively wrong. You said you can't get a job from Clemson. I showed that Clemson has better employment outcomes and salaries. You say that doesn't matter and then make a completely unsupported statement regarding the upward mobility Miami gives you. Why would the third best school in Florida be this magic elixir for upward mobility, since everybody in the nation knows that the University of Florida is the best school in Florida (and I'll grant you that it's better than Clemson) and Florida State is #2. I'll answer that. It's not. And while the USNWR has its issues, it does fairly accurately track prestige.

You make the comment that you'll never find a recent Clemson grad on Wall Street. Strangely enough, Clemson has more alums than Miami at McKinsey, Bain, and it looks like BCG as well, as well as Deloitte and Pricewaterhouse Coopers. I couldn't find a search function for investment bankers at Goldman, but I think that may be a nasty surprise for you too. That's because Clemson grads get into better professional schools in higher numbers because of its better Honors College. On that front, Miami's professional schools are horrendous. The law school only has a 73% employment score from law school transparency and only 10% of their graduates go to large firms or federal clerkships, which is really quite terrible (and average LSAT is 157) - the University of South Carolina is better.

You say these northern states clearly are harder so your students have lower GPAs. Care to offer some proof of that statement? I have a lot of experience with graduates of top schools in the northeast, and what's common at prep schools is actually rampant grade inflation, because schools understand students pay these extremely high fees and tuition to get into elite colleges (ie: not Miami). So that actually hurts your argument, though no one's going from Hopkins, Exeter, or Andover to Miami. You're living in a fantasy world. You can guess that I'm a Clemson fan, but I never said I went to Clemson, did I? You made an assumption. But I wouldn't reveal who I really am, because anyone who's actually successful would not want to tie their identities to any online presence.

On that note, considering how inane and nonsensical everything else you say is, I'm calling bull on you being any kind of successful. It seems to me that you're someone who wants to pretend that he's something. You're upset that Clemson is a far superior program athletically, and trying to salvage something, you made some unsupported statements about academics and when you were corrected, you made some more unsupported statements that are factually incorrect, hoping that the braying donkeys will agree with you without doing any of their own research.

And to the guy who said the College of Charleston is the best school. I agree that College of Charleston is a fine school. But you won't find any support for the claim that it's the best. It's not ranked the highest in any metric, no matter which one you choose. It accepts 80% of applicants and has the sixth highest incoming SAT. That's about right, it's about the sixth best school in South Carolina from all reports. It lags behind Clemson, Furman, Wofford, The Citadel, and South Carolina.
Relax man. Go try and get laid or something

What Beanerdict Arnold is actually doing at Oregon is being way overhyped by the sadsack grovelers here. They’re so busy trying to get a taste of his *** that they never bothered to notice that bum *** 6-6 Manure is currently outrecruiting Mr. Rose Bowl.

They’re also so sucked into the hype that they forget all of brutal flops at Oregon. The guy doesn’t even know how to count or take a knee to end a game. Imagine if he was here and decided to run the ball, fumble and lose like he did against Stanford instead of just taking a knee and ending the game.
Mario can not do what he's doing at Oregon at UM

He would get played here on the trail...until we bag or leadership within the school is change...this is TNM ladies and gentlemen

Advertisement
Advertisement
Losing Tyquan Thornton to Baylor and Greene to Nebraska. Get your bag up or shut the fck up isn’t a lie at all. At least he’s being honest.
I hope Many, James, and the rumored Highsmith are listening. Perpetual Middle of the pak coastal team of it doesn’t happen.

Do not fret, Manny and staff are furiously working on another cute and clever meme to tweet out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imagine wanting Mario over Matt Campbell, PJ Fleck, Dave Clawson, Lance Leipold, Seth Littrell, Luke Fickell, and a bunch of dudes who actually develop players.
They don’t get that we need to start developing the guys we get and win he way we are supposed to with our talent level. Manny would still lose the Coastal with Top 10 talent.

Advertisement
Back