Justin flowe

You people really are stupid (but that's not surprising given that so many of you think you can land a serious recruit to your garbage program and city - I'd be more worried about Florida International poaching your recruits than you poaching Clemson. Their program seems to be in a better place).

First, I gave you 10 reasons you were objectively wrong. You said you can't get a job from Clemson. I showed that Clemson has better employment outcomes and salaries. You say that doesn't matter and then make a completely unsupported statement regarding the upward mobility Miami gives you. Why would the third best school in Florida be this magic elixir for upward mobility, since everybody in the nation knows that the University of Florida is the best school in Florida (and I'll grant you that it's better than Clemson) and Florida State is #2. I'll answer that. It's not. And while the USNWR has its issues, it does fairly accurately track prestige.

You make the comment that you'll never find a recent Clemson grad on Wall Street. Strangely enough, Clemson has more alums than Miami at McKinsey, Bain, and it looks like BCG as well, as well as Deloitte and Pricewaterhouse Coopers. I couldn't find a search function for investment bankers at Goldman, but I think that may be a nasty surprise for you too. That's because Clemson grads get into better professional schools in higher numbers because of its better Honors College. On that front, Miami's professional schools are horrendous. The law school only has a 73% employment score from law school transparency and only 10% of their graduates go to large firms or federal clerkships, which is really quite terrible (and average LSAT is 157) - the University of South Carolina is better.

You say these northern states clearly are harder so your students have lower GPAs. Care to offer some proof of that statement? I have a lot of experience with graduates of top schools in the northeast, and what's common at prep schools is actually rampant grade inflation, because schools understand students pay these extremely high fees and tuition to get into elite colleges (ie: not Miami). So that actually hurts your argument, though no one's going from Hopkins, Exeter, or Andover to Miami. You're living in a fantasy world. You can guess that I'm a Clemson fan, but I never said I went to Clemson, did I? You made an assumption. But I wouldn't reveal who I really am, because anyone who's actually successful would not want to tie their identities to any online presence.

On that note, considering how inane and nonsensical everything else you say is, I'm calling bull on you being any kind of successful. It seems to me that you're someone who wants to pretend that he's something. You're upset that Clemson is a far superior program athletically, and trying to salvage something, you made some unsupported statements about academics and when you were corrected, you made some more unsupported statements that are factually incorrect, hoping that the braying donkeys will agree with you without doing any of their own research.

And to the guy who said the College of Charleston is the best school. I agree that College of Charleston is a fine school. But you won't find any support for the claim that it's the best. It's not ranked the highest in any metric, no matter which one you choose. It accepts 80% of applicants and has the sixth highest incoming SAT. That's about right, it's about the sixth best school in South Carolina from all reports. It lags behind Clemson, Furman, Wofford, The Citadel, and South Carolina.

Unsupported? I am a front office PE guy on Wall Street. I see resumes weekly. I know exactly the type of guys we hire. Clemson resumes don't even get past the filter. The school is a joke.

USNWR does not accurately track prestige. The fact that Clemson is even in the top 100 tells you everything you need to know. Clemson gets lumped in with schools like Bama and Auburn by anyone that actually has a high level position.

Miami is significantly better academically than FSU and is also better than UF in everything but obscure majors. You sound like you are a teenager that was told by his mommy to look up which school is best in the rankings. In the real world all that matters is the level of job you get with your degree.

The fact that you don't understand the difference between front office and back office guys tell me everything I need to know. I am sure there are quite a few Clemson grads on Wall Street....in the back office. They are getting me coffee and compiling data for me.

Investment bankers? What is the 1993? No one wants to be investment bankers anymore. Look at their success in private equity.

Graduate schools mean nothing unless you go to an M7 school, which Clemson is not sending many kids to. So your discussion of grad schools is pointless.

Online persona? I graduated with quite a few posters on here, that is how they know me.

At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter what some low life with a Clemson degree thinks of his degree. You could keep spreading nonsense you read online, but it isn't going to help your schools prestige one bit. Companies don't care about what some anonymous fool on a football forum says about Clemson.

Since you love to look at data so much. Here is something for you to look over.
Miami has more "ultra high net worth alumni" than Clemson, even though we have a significantly smaller alumni base.

Only a complete moron would send their child to Clemson over Miami, unless they don't care about his future and just want him to be able to root for a great football program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I would hope but the Butch and Mario thing is too late so. Diaz can't recruit just got bodied closing wise....no way Flowe comes no fuqin way.
He was never coming, bunch of wishful thinking going on. Now, where are my bruh's Hughhoney and Dwreck27 who were so rude to me about my prediction on Flowe a couple of weeks ago. Gonna start that convo with Bruh !!!! What Happened Bruh ??? !!!!

He was never coming, bunch of wishful thinking going on. Now, where are my bruh's Hughhoney and Dwreck27 who were so rude to me about my prediction on Flowe a couple of weeks ago. Gonna start that convo with Bruh !!!! What Happened Bruh ??? !!!!
@hughhoney is fighting with @Don canon in one thread and I think I saw @dwreck27 wrecking someone in another thread.
Tis the season....

**** dawg didn’t know I lived in your head rent free the last couple of weeks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Theses dumbasses on this board blame bags for everything. We get a 5 star it is cause he wants to be a cane. Clemson gets one and there is the bag excuse . Like championship team needs bags but ****** Miami doesn’t
You’re all over the place bro.

Good luck winning anything of significance with guys like that around your program. These are the talented entitled coddled assh0les who kill coaches.

FSU has been loaded with them since Cuckbo recruited stars and paid zero attention to character. We’ve had our share too but just less than FSU.

Advertisement
1576454437323.png

Advertisement
Back