Justin flowe

Advertisement
👀
A63D854E-059A-40B0-AB5D-8A3B8643C1A4.jpeg

The fact people want Wario to replace Diaz is laughable. Saying he’s better than Diaz is like saying one fat chick is hotter than a different fat chick. Who cares. We can — and should — be able to do better than Wario. If fans are comfortable winning 8 games a year, then he’s your guy. That’s the reality.

Mario won 11 games and the PAC 12 this year

Advertisement
Mario won 11 games and the PAC 12 this year
With a 1st round quarterback and one of the best offensive lines in the country. On top of that, the PAC 12 may be the only conference as bad as the ACC. This is his ceiling. He choked in a year that could have been special.
We can do much better.

With a 1st round quarterback and one of the best offensive lines in the country. On top of that, the PAC 12 may be the only conference as bad as the ACC. This is his ceiling. He choked in a year that could have been special.
We can do much better.

Who is the reason they have one of the best offensive lines in the country?? Oregon has never been known for their physicality in the trenches. That’s Mario Cristobal. and the PAC 12 would embarrass every ACC team not named Clemson.

Perry was sexually molested as a child and was bullied big time growing up. Once he dropped weight, had millions follow him, and worship him like a cult.... he got extremely big headed and he lost it. He still posts to "wow" ppl and still has a good following. New Spring is ran by a better guy now in Clayton King (huge clemson fan as well), but he isn't gonna cut off Clemson's funds lol.
Don't make excuses for this demon

Advertisement
We can do much better.

Just curious, and I’m not a huge Mario guy or anything like that...but who do you think would come to Miami that is much better than a conference Champion coach that went 10-2? Honest question...who do you think Miami could poach that’s better than him? I can’t wait to hear this. Literally, there isn’t ONE P5 coach that is winning more than Mario that would leave his school to come to UM, not one. There has only been 2 HEAD coaches to leave their P5 program to go coach another one in like the past 5 years. Jimbo because you know, 75 million and Mullen because that’s an obvious step up + ties to UF. I could be forgetting one more, but bottom line is it is EXTREMELY rare. But you think we could do better than Mario? With this ****** administration? Nah boss, but please...who do you think would be better? And no coordinator with zero HC experience is better than him. Could they be? Sure, but you can’t say they are better than him right now with no experience. And if you get to naming G5 coaches then I’m going to say no there too but still curious to hear your names. Please, humor me. I’ll hang up and listen.

Advertisement
(Perry was sexually molested as a child and was bullied big time growing up. Once he dropped weight, had millions follow him, and worship him like a cult.... he got extremely big headed and he lost it.)
Sounds like one to me....
Or just telling you his background 🤷‍♂️. It's called having a conversation

Who is the reason they have one of the best offensive lines in the country?? Oregon has never been known for their physicality in the trenches. That’s Mario Cristobal. and the PAC 12 would embarrass every ACC team not named Clemson.
I remember a time when Bama fans wanted Wario fired because his unit was underperforming.

Advertisement
Stefan is actually reporting what the staff thinks, for what that’s worth. That’s all he can go on.

isnt the kid announcing in a few days? just wait till then. the CBs dont mean much right now esp when theyre using quotes from a month ago. Wiltfong is good but he also had Hasselwood to miami right before NSD and we all saw that. id be shocked if we got flowe but i dont mind waiting a few days to end this baseless speculation from everyone

Exactly, and that’s what I was gonna get at. Places like Bama & Clemson essentially only need to sell the program, facilities, and university, and top recruits are drawn in mostly for the great football environment. There’s no South Beach or Grove near Clemson, yet who currently gets the better players and even the better players out of Florida? That UM has to rely on “location” as a selling tool [or a selling crutch more accurately] speaks to the inherent problem. Miami unfortunately can’t sell kids on location and past reputation alone anymore with the resources that all these programs are developing. Top recruits who are serious about their football careers have a lot of destinations at their disposal now that feature premier on-campus facilities, on-campus stadiums, packed energetic stands, and outstanding game-day atmospheres. Just don’t see how Miami can compete with that until they reach the point where “South Beach” no longer needs to be employed as a heavy selling tool.

?? Not sure what you’re referring to.

That stuff isn’t why we’re losing recruiting battles. Our stadium is literally in the heart of where our fanbase lives in the west side of SFL, we have one of the best practice facilities in the country, and our stadium is one of the loudest in the country when we sell out or get close but they will not come if we don’t win...period. It will happen to you once your dynasty ends just like it’s happening to FSU. We’re losing kids because we can’t develop anybody and we surround ourselves with clowns. Miami has become NFL bargain central, our guys leave to be 5th round picks and stay on rosters while you get your first round D-line to stay a year. Then on top of that , this horrendous department won’t dump money for a quality staff even though increasing the budget by 2-3 million is penny’s on the dollar for how much the Department makes and allow coaches to hire their protégés and buddies who either have no experience or sucked at previous jobs. That’s the problem. No accountability anywhere and then they don’t want to invest in a quality staff.

So every coach has a “good” year like Mario this year?
Who’d they beat outside of an overrated Utah team? Stanford sucks and UW won 7 games. They lost to ASU!!! Their best win was against an 8 win USC team with a lame duck head coach. When they had their chance they blew it fa Auburn. Outside of recruiting and OL,
The guy still has way more to prove as a HC.

Advertisement
Back