Justin flowe

Advertisement
So did anyone notice this?

1574513088422.png

How good a recruiter is he really? He had a couple decent guys at FIU but I don't remember him ever beating Miami for a recruit. He went from one of the biggest bag schools- Bama- to another HUGE bag school (Oregon has actually been caught red handed). Easy to be the world's greatest recruiter when you can buy the players. Maybe he is that good, but he's never shown it at a place that actually requires real effort.
What?

Advertisement
Dont shoot Tates Dutyhole but there's a lot of smoke out there that Flowe LOVES Miam AND Oregon a lot more than the talking heads are willing to admit publicly. Naturally they want him at either GOOD ' OL Klempsun or GOOD ' OL Uga. We got Rohan and the Florida fam in our favor and Oregon's got location and Cali kids familiar with Flowe in theirs. Mario's plan now is to get Noah Sewell in Flowe's ear on his official visit next weekend, along with Darnell Washington who's also expected to show up in Eugene next weekend.

Advertisement
source.gif
Dont shoot Tates Dutyhole but there's a lot of smoke out there that Flowe LOVES Miam AND Oregon a lot more than the talking heads are willing to admit publicly. Naturally they want him at either GOOD ' OL Klempsun or GOOD ' OL Uga. We got Rohan and the Florida fam in our favor and Oregon's got location and Cali kids familiar with Flowe in theirs. Mario's plan now is to get Noah Sewell in Flowe's ear on his official visit next weekend, along with Darnell Washington who's also expected to show up in Eugene next weekend.

wonder how long Clemson is willing to wait on him. There numbers are tight and they already 2 ILB committed, the LB Trenton Simpson is there’s if they offer but I think they are waiting on flowe/Burch to decide.

Advertisement
Bruh I literally rt and like 100 things a day and I'm an adult lol these kids are showing love to every HS player they know they respect so it means nothing

I’m not saying this to go against you or saying he’s coming based off a like, but this kid doesn’t post on social media nearly as much as anyone else. I’d still take it with a grain of salt tho

He’s going to Clemson or Miami. Can’t really say it’s a 50/50 shot because he may be leaning, but it’s Miami or Clemson. I’d be blown away if he signs anywhere else.

Advertisement
This Flowe kid...reminds me lot of ScrewFace from his playing days...

the odds Miami reels him in??

You and whoever liked this need to some research. They already have 3 backers committed.

You think they stopped recruiting arguably the best LB in the country because of who is already committed? Whatever you have to do to talk yourself into all that. I didn't say they'd beat Miami out I said they were a threat. Which they are. You ever been to Eugene during game day? The atmosphere is way more vast than Miami's & every seat is filled. This kid is gonna eat that **** up.

Advertisement
Back