Justin flowe

Advertisement
Advertisement
More inductive reasoning...

Miami and USC- big city schools. USC is also on NCAA's **** list like us so not dropping bags. Clemson Tigers are in a podunk town but the champs. Oregon is neither a championship program nor is Eugene a big city. Nor is it a particularly good school. All they can offer are bags, but he already dropped the other big bag schools that would have a been in a bidding war. Why not USC? Because he doesn't have any other Cali schools. Florida recruits always have Miami, FSU, UF (or at least 2 of 3). He only has USC. Where is Stanford, UCLA, or Cal? Sounds like he wants out of Cali. Now re-tweeting Rohan Marley. Miami looks like the logical choice (yes I'm talking myself into believing) 😂

More inductive reasoning...

Miami and USC- big city schools. USC is also on NCAA's **** list like us so not dropping bags. Clemson Tigers are in a podunk town but the champs. Oregon is neither a championship program nor is Eugene a big city. Nor is it a particularly good school. All they can offer are bags, but he already dropped the other big bag schools that would have a been in a bidding war. Why not USC? Because he doesn't have any other Cali schools. Florida recruits always have Miami, FSU, UF (or at least 2 of 3). He only has USC. Where is Stanford, UCLA, or Cal? Sounds like he wants out of Cali. Now re-tweeting Rohan Marley. Miami looks like the logical choice (yes I'm talking myself into believing) 😂

You are delusional...

How good a recruiter is he really? He had a couple decent guys at FIU but I don't remember him ever beating Miami for a recruit. He went from one of the biggest bag schools- Bama- to another HUGE bag school (Oregon has actually been caught red handed). Easy to be the world's greatest recruiter when you can buy the players. Maybe he is that good, but he's never shown it at a place that actually requires real effort.
No disrespect bro but FIU will NEVER beat out UM for a recruit lol!

Advertisement
How good a recruiter is he really? He had a couple decent guys at FIU but I don't remember him ever beating Miami for a recruit. He went from one of the biggest bag schools- Bama- to another HUGE bag school (Oregon has actually been caught red handed). Easy to be the world's greatest recruiter when you can buy the players. Maybe he is that good, but he's never shown it at a place that actually requires real effort.

Ya if you can't beat Miami for a recruit when you are at FIU you must be a schitty recruiter.

Advertisement
Supposedly Mario wants Flowe too. Both were at the top of his board. We shall see what happens with the visit. He may go no matter what.

USC is more interesting. There doesn’t seem to be any sure move towards Helton getting fired soon. In fact there are people who believe he stays another year due to buyout numbers especially if he beats UCLA. And if they back in to the PAC12 title game. Also a lot of “ Urban not coming” rumors. Lots of fans pretty unhappy right now- people thought a change might happen quick with the new AD in place.
This could help us too. Why would Flowe go there with no staff changes?

If we get Knighton and win out, IMO, we are in a good spot to at least keep it a tough decision. Who knows!!!!

Advertisement

Easy to be a good recruiter when you are bankrolled by Nike.

Advertisement
Back