Justin flowe

Cross UGA off the list. Flowe NOT taking an OV there this weekend. Sewell is the only ILB being pursued by UGA at this point. This is per Rusty Mansell on the UGA 247 board.

Clemson Miami Oregon USC looks like the 4 let standing......
UGA was probably running 5th so I dont think this affects us but interesting nonetheless.

Advertisement
Cross UGA off the list. Flowe NOT taking an OV there this weekend. Sewell is the only ILB being pursued by UGA at this point. This is per Rusty Mansell on the UGA 247 board.

Clemson Miami Oregon USC looks like the 4 let standing......

Does it say if Flowe is visiting anywhere this weekend?

Does it say if Flowe is visiting anywhere this weekend?

no. He's scheduled to visit Oregon next weekend. The Clemson mod had an interesting comment about that visit. This is what she said:

He's scheduled to go to Oregon next weekend and while I would be more surprised if he doesn't take that trip than if he does, I supposed he could be done with visits.

If he doesn't go to Oregon, it means he's only taken two OVs - Miami and Clemson. He could be saving one for USC, pending a coaching change there. It doesn't seem to be a given that there will be a change at USC, based on rumor, etc as of now. May depend on how they finish out this weekend against UCLA.

Advertisement
no. He's scheduled to visit Oregon next weekend. The Clemson mod had an interesting comment about that visit. This is what she said:

He's scheduled to go to Oregon next weekend and while I would be more surprised if he doesn't take that trip than if he does, I supposed he could be done with visits.

If he doesn't go to Oregon, it means he's only taken two OVs - Miami and Clemson. He could be saving one for USC, pending a coaching change there. It doesn't seem to be a given that there will be a change at USC, based on rumor, etc as of now. May depend on how they finish out this weekend against UCLA.

My gut tells me Flowe doesn’t want to stay in a college town for the next 3 to 4 years

All your typical post visit fluff pieces... No misspelling of names, or kids getting in trouble from any report I have seen. I still doubt he comes but seems the staff has done a good job recruiting him along with Rohan who just posted this.

This kid is a one man wrecking crew. Imagine Flowe and Rousseau on the same defense. Add Jalen Phillips and everyone we have returning on defense and WOW.......

Last edited:
This kid is a one man wrecking crew. Imagine Flowe and Rousseau on the same defense. Add Jalen Phillips and everyone we have returning on defense and wow.....

Attachments

• F1FAA36E-9035-4B57-BECD-D3407673BEB8.gif
    F1FAA36E-9035-4B57-BECD-D3407673BEB8.gif
    861.8 KB · Views: 10
Advertisement
Advertisement
Process of elimination

1. If he eliminated UGA already that tells me bags arent in play (he would have had them in bidding war with Clemson).

2. If looking at USC, Miami, and Clemson that says he really wants to play in a big city but also wants a winning program which is why Clemson on there

3. 2 of 3 remaining are east coast (Miami/Clemson). He wants to leave Cali but leaving door open for hometown team.

4. Only program that is east coast and big city is Miami. Question is "winning program." If Miami finishes strong (6 game win streak with bowl win), gets buzz with landing big time recruits (looks good so far), I think Miami fits all his criteria and he's a Cane.

Apologies in advance as I'm sure this has been explained but what is Rohan's connection to this kid's family?

On a side note, it's cool to see him more and more around the program. He was/is obviously a busy dude but for years there it just seemed like some trivia you'd throw out to non-Canes fans or youngsters that Bob Marley's son was a Cane.

He has a lot to offer these kids about not only football but business, etc.

Advertisement
Apologies in advance as I'm sure this has been explained but what is Rohan's connection to this kid's family?

On a side note, it's cool to see him more and more around the program. He was/is obviously a busy dude but for years there it just seemed like some trivia you'd throw out to non-Canes fans or youngsters that Bob Marley's son was a Cane.

He has a lot to offer these kids about not only football but business, etc.

I can't remember all the details but i believe his dad and Rohan are longtime friends and both Jamaican. And of course Rohan in Jamaican royalty.

Advertisement
Back