Justin flowe

Advertisement
Advertisement
As of today , Clemson 247 has put out a projected recruiting class for 2020.. They list Flowe as a "heavy Clemson lean" but note they believe their biggest competition is USC. He is still expected to take OV to Oregon and maybe UGA.
I think he would pick USC over Clemson.

Advertisement
he might to to USC or even keep us in it because he seems to like the bright lights of city life. who knows.

Heard rumors today that Urban maybe eyeing ND job in another year so not sure what USC will do without the Urban project

Heard rumors today that Urban maybe eyeing ND job in another year so not sure what USC will do without the Urban project
does brian kelly deserved to be fired? I alwaYS heard urban coveted nd even though he apparenetly turned them down in past

Advertisement
does brian kelly deserved to be fired? I alwaYS heard urban coveted nd even though he apparenetly turned them down in past

I think Kelly is undervalued by ND. He is a legend in Michigan, I was at Central Michigan when we got the job there, he killed it at Grand Valley St & Cincy. Honestly with how difficult ND makes it on themselves he’s done an amazing job.

I don’t think he will be fired, but I could see him taking another Big 5 job that doesn’t have restrictions like ND. I know name has been mentioned at FSU as an example.

I think Kelly is undervalued by ND. He is a legend in Michigan, I was at Central Michigan when we got the job there, he killed it at Grand Valley St & Cincy. Honestly with how difficult ND makes it on themselves he’s done an amazing job.

I don’t think he will be fired, but I could see him taking another Big 5 job that doesn’t have restrictions like ND. I know name has been mentioned at FSU as an example.
He's a really good coach.

He looked like the next big thing at Cincy. He might have a NC if he went to a school with looser academic restrictions than ND. I think they're just tired of him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back