Justin flowe

From the Clemson 247 recruiting recap last night.

Flowe and his father took the sidelines pregame about an hour and a half before kickoff and spent time talking to various people, ranging from coaches to staffers to commitments to parents of commitments.
Noticed Flowe walk up to Myles Murphy's parents and introduce himself. Also observed him taking in the atmosphere as the crowd began to fill in. Not using his phone. Just taking it in.

Mostly, though, Flowe stuck by his pal Bryan Bresee. Everyone did, actually. Among the double-digit commitments in attendance on officials, Bresee was the center of attention. And not in a show-off kind of way. He just has that sort of personality and demeanor that people are drawn to.

Flowe and the commitments (yes, this includes Demarkcus Bowman and his parents) went to Dabo Swinney's house on Sunday and they were joined by the staff. Swinney meets with each commitment on his official visit in his office at his home one-on-one.

Was told that Flowe was meeting back up with the staff for dinner on Sunday night in Greenville. He flies out on Monday.

I just would be shocked at this point if Flowe isn't a Clemson Tiger in the end. All signs are pointing in that direction and have been for months. And dad accompanying Flowe all weekend in Clemson was notable. I couldn’t tell you who’s running second and third right now and that’s the whole point. He still plans to sign in December.

Nothing really earth shattering here. I did see Flowe post pics of himself last night with Tyler Venables, Coach Brett Venables son who is also entering as part of the class of 2020 as a TE.

1574086867194.png

don’t want to hear **** about miami and their stadium when you have to take dinner 40 miles away because there’s not a major airport in Clemson. Greenville is a nice city but not miami. **** not even Kendall.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That sloot from clemson gonna be mad and a lot of yall clowns gonna be eating crow
so youre the dude this year that's gonna ride this all the way to signing day, say you have a source, then disappear, and come back with a huge self pity laden rant saying youre gonna leave the site now but you really wont?

The sooner you accept reality the less it will hurt

LOL...so true.

You pay homage to UM for Marley's sake and respect to the coaches for a mini-trip, then you head up to Clem$on with your Pops for a business trip.

Follow the $$$, and it leads to Dabo or Mario....not UM.

I hope I'm wrong as **** and somehow, someway this one goes our way...but after the CIS info post visit and the just the obvious nature of what these kids can "earn" from certain institutions these days....it would be the shocker of all shockers....despite UM likely being his best fit.

UM

Advertisement
From the Clemson 247 recruiting recap last night.

Flowe and his father took the sidelines pregame about an hour and a half before kickoff and spent time talking to various people, ranging from coaches to staffers to commitments to parents of commitments.
Noticed Flowe walk up to Myles Murphy's parents and introduce himself. Also observed him taking in the atmosphere as the crowd began to fill in. Not using his phone. Just taking it in.

Mostly, though, Flowe stuck by his pal Bryan Bresee. Everyone did, actually. Among the double-digit commitments in attendance on officials, Bresee was the center of attention. And not in a show-off kind of way. He just has that sort of personality and demeanor that people are drawn to.

Flowe and the commitments (yes, this includes Demarkcus Bowman and his parents) went to Dabo Swinney's house on Sunday and they were joined by the staff. Swinney meets with each commitment on his official visit in his office at his home one-on-one.

Was told that Flowe was meeting back up with the staff for dinner on Sunday night in Greenville. He flies out on Monday.

I just would be shocked at this point if Flowe isn't a Clemson Tiger in the end. All signs are pointing in that direction and have been for months. And dad accompanying Flowe all weekend in Clemson was notable. I couldn’t tell you who’s running second and third right now and that’s the whole point. He still plans to sign in December.

Nothing really earth shattering here. I did see Flowe post pics of himself last night with Tyler Venables, Coach Brett Venables son who is also entering as part of the class of 2020 as a TE.
He was on Instagram in his hotel room saying it’s boring *** ****. With nothing to do

Advertisement
Advertisement
For a big city kid I told y’all it’s a bad fit there.

I work in Greenville, and it’s not a small city by any means, but people from Jersey and NY come down and talk about how small it is, and “not much to do”.

I love Greenville, but I’m a small city guy raised around it my whole life.

I knew Clemson players in the past who stayed going to ATL., because of the lack of stuff to do.

they have to go 20 miles to Anderson to go to the mall or to the movies.

I’m not saying he isn’t a Clemson lock but that was a fluff piece.

“He took it all in, never looked at his phone bc he was mesmerized by the atmosphere and his pal Bryan.” LMAO GTFOH
I'd be mesmerized by raining gold coins, too.

Advertisement
Back