Justin flowe

Advertisement
This queen from Orlando actually spent time with Flowe last week...instead of coming on CIS talking **** about the program and betting people about a situation that your completely unaware of... But by all means...keep on keeping on....
Lmao on your knees.

Advertisement
No , it’s the posting of it every few posts in this thread . But thanks .

After the first 100 posts of “ he’s hot coming “ we got it.

So yes , he’s a clown.

and the d-bag thinks because he has been watching the Canes for 25 years he can repeat the same thing 1000 times in a post and it means something

Advertisement
The more I say he isn't coming the more likely it is that he is coming. See you all after signing day.

do i think hes coming? no bc you dont beat out clemson for five stars esp w the way clemson is rolling right now. would i be shocked if he came? from listening to ivins and others about the kid, he likes the city life, so no wouldn't be completely shocked. that said, i dont think hes coming. i think he likes us but not enough to spurn clemson.

He's a clown because he doesn't believe Flowe is coming?
He donates a lot of money to the school and talks about it all the time. It’s typical elitist BS that automatically makes you smarter and your opinion mean more cause you got big pockets.
But he calls out the football program as not developing talent despite the fact that we consistently put dudes in the league. It’s the exact same thing other coaches tell kids down here.
“Oh Miami doesn’t develop talent”. And when we do put them in the league the response is “yeah but look at what round he went in, if he would’ve came to our team he’s a day one pick”.
It’s total bs. The dudes we put in the league the last few years wouldn’t even be recruited by bama uga or Clemson. But they have some freaking magic Saban/Dabo fairy dust that can make our 3 star kids day one pics while ignoring the fck ton of blue chip players that never even got an ufa contract that have gone through LSU Bama, FSU, uf, etc etc..
It literally makes no sense but people swallow that sht up.
But despite all that he’s probably right that Flowe ain’t coming but wrong about another school able to develop talent better than we do considering the disparity in recruiting.

Advertisement
He donates a lot of money to the school and talks about it all the time. It’s typical elitist BS that automatically makes you smarter and your opinion mean more cause you got big pockets.
But he calls out the football program as not developing talent despite the fact that we consistently put dudes in the league. It’s the exact same thing other coaches tell kids down here.
“Oh Miami doesn’t develop talent”. And when we do put them in the league the response is “yeah but look at what round he went in, if he would’ve came to our team he’s a day one pick”.
It’s total bs. The dudes we put in the league the last few years wouldn’t even be recruited by bama uga or Clemson. But they have some freaking magic Saban/Dabo fairy dust that can make our 3 star kids day one pics while ignoring the fck ton of blue chip players that never even got an ufa contract that have gone through LSU Bama, FSU, uf, etc etc..
It literally makes no sense but people swallow that sht up.
But despite all that he’s probably right that Flowe ain’t coming but wrong about another school able to develop talent better than we do considering the disparity in recruiting.
I only call out the AD

Advertisement
He posted a picture of a Clemson commit commitment post from February on his IG story know it may not mean much but it caught my attention

Attachments

• 70264784-75FF-4B1F-A678-95EE29190374.jpeg
    70264784-75FF-4B1F-A678-95EE29190374.jpeg
    358.1 KB · Views: 190
  • F7B2D20E-6CFD-4381-AB02-679B1335EE49.jpeg
    F7B2D20E-6CFD-4381-AB02-679B1335EE49.jpeg
    449.4 KB · Views: 187
Advertisement
Back