Justin flowe

Advertisement
Advertisement
Chocha Cane is wearing his mom's panties and trying to seduce his dad as we speak.
You run into every thread with your brothers and Mario's spooge all over your chin, ****ing your pants for ******* attention. You're the worst kind of attention *****, the retarded kind. I'd wish death on you, but that would be a mercy. Just live your life, it's punishment enough.

You run into every thread with your brothers and Mario's spooge all over your chin, ****ing your pants for ******* attention. You're the worst kind of attention *****, the retarded kind. I'd wish death on you, but that would be a mercy. Just live your life, it's punishment enough.
All this because of a recruit?

Advertisement
Lmao! I am so sorry that your middle name is Rebecca. I guess your dad always wanted a girl and still treats you like one. Lmao!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot_20191116-220527_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back