Justin flowe

Advertisement
There is a post on this thread where you talk about UM not developing players. Haven’t seen alpo girl and loafer boy out there in shorts running drills.
The don't develop players Pacusmc. Look how many of our players are developed when they get into the league. In order to get the 5 stars we need to win, develop players and player a tougher schedule where we are on prime time all the time. That is what made us GREAT! Play anyone, anytime and anywhere. I want Manny to prove me wrong.

Advertisement
The don't develop players Paco. Look how many of our players are developed when they get into the league. In order to get the 5 stars we need to win, develop players and player a tougher schedule where we are on prime time all the time. That is what made us GREAT! Play anyone, anytime and anywhere. I want Manny to prove me wrong.
sorry
He'd be an All-American at Rice
Agreed he is that good.

The don't develop players Pacusmc. Look how many of our players are developed when they get into the league. In order to get the 5 stars we need to win, develop players and player a tougher schedule where we are on prime time all the time. That is what made us GREAT! Play anyone, anytime and anywhere. I want Manny to prove me wrong.
Your giving credit to other schools for developing elite talent but discrediting UM For not making a 3 star player into and nfl starter or a multi contract player.
I’m sure we weren't developing Richards when he broke the freshman record. I’m sure by now he wouldn’t even be a draft pick if he didn’t get hurt.
I had no idea Redwine was scouted as future nfl player just like Fitzpatrick. You’d have to be a moron to not let Fitzpatrick be a first rounder if he made your team.
Again, your giving credit to the schools that recruit elite talent and not giving our staff credit for developing guys that no elite team wanted. It’s a fcked up double standard.
All the while your not talking about the huge number of blue chip kids that go to other schools and never make the league.
Average nfl career is 3 years. But again UM is held to a different standard even to our fans. Our players have to be the guys that get 3 contracts and start as rookies. Even if they were 3 star guys.

Even starting back during the big east days we’ve basically played the bulk of the same teams. We’ve never dodged FSU and notre dame finally decided to play is again as did UF. Last time I checked we haven’t dodged anybody. We’re playjng bama in the 21 opener for Christ sake. Not our fault the acc is really down.
The reason we’re not in prime time is cause we’re not winning like we used to. But then again were the school that has to get multiple 10 win seasons with classes outside the top of 10 and have 3 star dudes make the pro bowl in order for a dude like Flowe to come right?

Yes I’m repeating the same thing over and over cause you keep pointing out the same double standard over and over.

From the Clemson 247 recruiting recap last night.

Flowe and his father took the sidelines pregame about an hour and a half before kickoff and spent time talking to various people, ranging from coaches to staffers to commitments to parents of commitments.
Noticed Flowe walk up to Myles Murphy's parents and introduce himself. Also observed him taking in the atmosphere as the crowd began to fill in. Not using his phone. Just taking it in.

Mostly, though, Flowe stuck by his pal Bryan Bresee. Everyone did, actually. Among the double-digit commitments in attendance on officials, Bresee was the center of attention. And not in a show-off kind of way. He just has that sort of personality and demeanor that people are drawn to.

Flowe and the commitments (yes, this includes Demarkcus Bowman and his parents) went to Dabo Swinney's house on Sunday and they were joined by the staff. Swinney meets with each commitment on his official visit in his office at his home one-on-one.

Was told that Flowe was meeting back up with the staff for dinner on Sunday night in Greenville. He flies out on Monday.

I just would be shocked at this point if Flowe isn't a Clemson Tiger in the end. All signs are pointing in that direction and have been for months. And dad accompanying Flowe all weekend in Clemson was notable. I couldn’t tell you who’s running second and third right now and that’s the whole point. He still plans to sign in December.

Nothing really earth shattering here. I did see Flowe post pics of himself last night with Tyler Venables, Coach Brett Venables son who is also entering as part of the class of 2020 as a TE.

Advertisement
From the Clemson 247 recruiting recap last night.

Flowe and his father took the sidelines pregame about an hour and a half before kickoff and spent time talking to various people, ranging from coaches to staffers to commitments to parents of commitments.
Noticed Flowe walk up to Myles Murphy's parents and introduce himself. Also observed him taking in the atmosphere as the crowd began to fill in. Not using his phone. Just taking it in.

Mostly, though, Flowe stuck by his pal Bryan Bresee. Everyone did, actually. Among the double-digit commitments in attendance on officials, Bresee was the center of attention. And not in a show-off kind of way. He just has that sort of personality and demeanor that people are drawn to.

Flowe and the commitments (yes, this includes Demarkcus Bowman and his parents) went to Dabo Swinney's house on Sunday and they were joined by the staff. Swinney meets with each commitment on his official visit in his office at his home one-on-one.

Was told that Flowe was meeting back up with the staff for dinner on Sunday night in Greenville. He flies out on Monday.

I just would be shocked at this point if Flowe isn't a Clemson Tiger in the end. All signs are pointing in that direction and have been for months. And dad accompanying Flowe all weekend in Clemson was notable. I couldn’t tell you who’s running second and third right now and that’s the whole point. He still plans to sign in December.

Nothing really earth shattering here. I did see Flowe post pics of himself last night with Tyler Venables, Coach Brett Venables son who is also entering as part of the class of 2020 as a TE.

Sooo a whole lot of fluff without actually knowing anything? got it.

Advertisement

This is a ridiclous statement, without one shred of factual backing.

The sooner you accept reality the less it will hurt

Im neutral... Im not getting my hopes up. Some people here are very confident, most are like yeah he's not coming. It won't affect me one bit if he comes or not tbh. Yet Im reading that update and you basically get his schedule, what he did, who he met with and an opinion at the end. Nothing informative or substantive.

Im neutral... Im not getting my hopes up. Some people here are very confident, most are like yeah he's not coming. It won't affect me one bit if he comes or not tbh. Yet Im reading that update and you basically get his schedule, what he did, who he met with and an opinion at the end. Nothing informative or substantive.
It would shock me if he picks Clemson over anyone. I’m going with either Miami, SC assuming they get a new coach, or Oregon, as my destinations for Flowe.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It would shock me if he picks Clemson over anyone. I’m going with either Miami, SC assuming they get a new coach, or Oregon as my destinations for Flowe.
Don't know about usc. They would have to fire helton and hire a coach quickly. He was at the game a few weeks ago when oregon smacked them.

Advertisement
Back