Justin flowe

Advertisement
You think they stopped recruiting arguably the best LB in the country because of who is already committed? Whatever you have to do to talk yourself into all that. I didn't say they'd beat Miami out I said they were a threat. Which they are.
Stopped recruiting doesn’t mean they’ve met their numbers big guy. They have 23 guys and need to add a WR and CB still. Do the numbers. They’re not going to stop recruiting Justin...but you don’t need to be a genius to realize they need to fill other needs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Honestly. If he goes on a visit & wants to commit you don't think they can make space for him?
No, because they need a WR and CB and 2 of the backers are OLB. They’re not going to stop recruiting him but they have other needs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Racism
I think we got flowe today. Coonery references a twitter emoji that flowe uses in his name. y'all think he screaming over anyone else?
today was also the first time Justin retweeted something Rohan tagged him on about the canes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think we got flowe today. Coonery references a twitter emoji that flowe uses in his name.

You think you slick don't you... If no one else notices, just know I do.

Advertisement
Back