Justin flowe

I know UGA was selling out for Sewell; but Mario just plucked him.

UGA had no shot, btw. I told ya’ll how the Polynesian community roll.

Anyways; odds UGA now try to focus on Flowe?
Facts on the West Coast powers being hard to beat out for Poly kids. Plus ain't the Beast OL they have his big brother? That kid was Mario's for a while now...

Advertisement
I think we got flowe today. Coonery references a twitter emoji that flowe uses in his name. y'all think he screaming over anyone else?
today was also the first time Justin retweeted something Rohan tagged him on about the canes.

Mate, Bletchley Park couldn't decipher the tweets of 18 year olds.

You think you slick don't you... If no one else notices, just know I do.

LCE, I'm headed over to that secure payphone in the alley behind Snappers. Hit me up on the number I gave you. I need a private update about this.

You want a grouper dinner plate or a chicken teriyaki sub or something while I'm there?

Advertisement
He showed it everytime he stepped on the field at UM.....Got in Shannon's Doghouse...but the kid made plays.....Best Defensive HS FB Player I ever saw...
I hear that. What could have been. kid was cold. he had everyone talking. his folklore hit all the way up to my school in broward

LCE, I'm headed over to that secure payphone in the alley behind Snappers. Hit me up on the number I gave you. I need a private update about this.

You want a grouper dinner plate or a chicken teriyaki sub or something while I'm there?
I’ll take a sub

I hear that. What could have been. kid was cold. he had everyone talking. his folklore hit all the way up to my school in broward
Crazy thing is....the Day Antoine Smith committed to FSU....I was sitting on the circular brick & cement planters outside of Hecht talking to Willie....One of the nicest UM players I've ever met....had me rolling after I told him Smith committed to the Noles...said he'd Break him in half....Without Question the best HS Defensive player I ever saw...with Freddie Miles the best Offensive player....2 of Dades GOAT

Advertisement
Dont shoot Tates Dutyhole but there's a lot of smoke out there that Flowe LOVES Miam AND Oregon a lot more than the talking heads are willing to admit publicly. Naturally they want him at either GOOD ' OL Klempsun or GOOD ' OL Uga. We got Rohan and the Florida fam in our favor and Oregon's got location and Cali kids familiar with Flowe in theirs. Mario's plan now is to get Noah Sewell in Flowe's ear on his official visit next weekend, along with Darnell Washington who's also expected to show up in Eugene next weekend.

And Oregon feels pretty good they are landing Darnell Washington.

You think you slick don't you... If no one else notices, just know I do.

tenor (17).gif

Cooneys tweet plus DJ's tweet from Dyme Lyfe....pretty much confirms it, IN MY OPINION

Crazy thing is....the Day Antoine Smith committed to FSU....I was sitting on the circular brick & cement planters outside of Hecht talking to Willie....One of the nicest UM players I've ever met....had me rolling after I told him Smith committed to the Noles...said he'd Break him in half....Without Question the best HS Defensive player I ever saw...with Freddie Miles the best Offensive player....2 of Dades GOAT
He's an example of what can go wrong when you transfer too quickly. Louisville tossed him to the bushes asap.

Advertisement
I didn't know he's a Yaad Maan but obviously it makes sense. Rohan's a family friend, lots of family in Miami area. I know the bags are SKRONG when it comes to the elite kids, but I'd have to be a fool to say that there's nothing with us that naturally draws him to us. I just don't think it's stronger than the bag. That ****'s powerful, man...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back