Justin Flowe question

Advertisement
What she saying now?

She said even Biggins the lead recruiter shocked he left USC off the list. but mentioned he (Flowe) said people would be surprised by his list and he wasn't kidding. When asked what she thinks the order of the list is she said 1. Clemson 2. Oregon and not sure after that

I live near Clemson, and my Clemson buddy told me they have had so many high profile 5 star LB busts that he was concerned schools would start really negatively recruiting Clemson at the Lb position.
Hold up, where you stay? This ain't Chip is it? Lol.

Advertisement
She said even Biggins the lead recruiter shocked he left USC off the list. but mentioned he (Flowe) said people would be surprised by his list and he wasn't kidding. When asked what she thinks the order of the list is she said 1. Clemson 2. Oregon and not sure after that
Appreciate it.

Clemson still the favorites, but Miami has a shot if we have a big season.

Must beat UF, FSU & win the Coastal & must be competitive vs Clemson in the ACC title game.

Still don't think he's coming here, but at the very least we're not completely out of it.
Nah el you got it wrong were gonna beat the turds 38-3 semenholes 45-10 and then beat clem**** 30-13 and then were gonna land him and Washington the same

Yeah Miami is in it more than people realized,
-took a 3 day visit back in April to Miami.
-has family in south Florida I believe.
-his brother and grandfather was at paradise camp and visited Miami for at least 2 days.
- Miami’s obvious needs for linebackers and the program’s history
Yeah his brother loves Miami, all over Twitter during Paradise. Has that Rohan connection.

For some reason I don't get the vibe Flowe is a "super team" chaser. If he was, LSU/Bama would be on it. I agree, I think there's alot more going for us than people think

Advertisement
Nah el you got it wrong were gonna beat the turds 38-3 semenholes 45-10 and then beat clem**** 30-13 and then were gonna land him and Washington the same
I never said we wasn't.

I'm saying to have a shot at actually landing him we have to beat those teams, win the coastal & at least be comepetive in the ACCCG. Basically, we'll increase our chances of landing him if we don't suck like we usually do.

But as of right now Clemson is the favorite & leads for Flowe.

Advertisement
I think we have a good chance that all of are starting line backers are gone also... instant playing time. We just need to show we can compete at a high level, I see things turning around this season.

Likely the only reason we are still in it at this point...outside of the alleged Rohan connection.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back