Justin Flowe question

Advertisement
The USC board sounds like we did last fall. But there is respect for Manny there. Here's from the USC 247 board when the question of "why Miami" came up:

Because Manny Diaz is an elite defensive coach and they are recruiting at a high level.

It's all about perception......

1564773146009.png

Advertisement
Clemson obviously leads don't think there is a clear number 2, shocked no USC Clay helton really is a dead man walking.

Advertisement
I never said we wasn't.

I'm saying to have a shot at actually landing him we have to beat those teams, win the coastal & at least be comepetive in the ACCCG. Basically, we'll increase our chances of landing him if we don't suck like we usually do.

But as of right now Clemson is the favorite & leads for Flowe.
I know I was just joking around that's why is said all the names of those schools and the scores the way they are. Imo it would take us beating Clemson for us to land him

Yeah Miami is in it more than people realized,
-took a 3 day visit back in April to Miami.
-has family in south Florida I believe.
-his brother and grandfather was at paradise camp and visited Miami for at least 2 days.
- Miami’s obvious needs for linebackers and the program’s history

You can count me in as super skeptical here. Great start making the Final 4 but I really think Clemson or UGA are the only two really in it

Talking heads claiming that it's a Clemson / Oregon battle with Clemson leading of course. Miami in it more than UGA.

Advertisement
You can count me in as super skeptical here. Great start making the Final 4 but I really think Clemson or UGA are the only two really in it

Maybe so, but Field has us in the game with this cat and Washington. Gotta win, but we battling the big boys at least.

Clemson , is loaded with LB's yes not Flowers caliber but still (8) , Oregon not a media frenzy town way up in the corner of the country , GA maybe the only threat for us.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Clemson , is loaded with LB's yes not Flowers caliber but still (8) , Oregon not a media frenzy town way up in the corner of the country , GA maybe the only threat for us.

GOCANES

Its Clemson, Miami, and Oregon

I think UGA is in it because he is good friends with Ringo and Ringo should pop for UGA here in a couple weeks. But I dont think UGA has the space in the class nor have a favorable Depth chart.

IMO Flowe wants to start Day 1 and the only 2 teams that could offer that is Oregon and Miami.

Also with Sewell, his brother and 2 other cousins play for Oregon. If UGA thinks he is a layup. good luck with that because Sewell is heading to Oregon.

Advertisement
Back