Justin Flowe question

man i cant stand them i feel u

Funny how that **** works. When we joined the ACC, against my wishes, I liked Clemson..the campus, the chicks...even the fans were decent.

They decide to cheat Saban style, get high and mighty off of out-spending the competition, land excellent costly coaching.....and they become Alabama fans overnight.

Like Alabama, they tell me...your just jealous (at least the honest ones who admit they cheated big to get the big results)...sadly at times, they are right...but can't stand them now for sure.

UM

Advertisement
At this point, I’d rather go against nearly anyone but Clemson. Tough to beat them. Depth and playing time is on our side. But still..

Advertisement
Clemson is tough because he has a lot of connections with the guys already committed. He has supposedly been in their "commit group chat" for months.

I also saw today that Kendall Milton is on both Flowe and Darnell Washington for UGA.

Hopefully they both let their recruitments go into the season and they take their visits. Flowe mentioned last week he may not commit at the All Star game -may do it sooner.

Its Clemson, Miami, and Oregon

I think UGA is in it because he is good friends with Ringo and Ringo should pop for UGA here in a couple weeks. But I dont think UGA has the space in the class nor have a favorable Depth chart.

IMO Flowe wants to start Day 1 and the only 2 teams that could offer that is Oregon and Miami.

Also with Sewell, his brother and 2 other cousins play for Oregon. If UGA thinks he is a layup. good luck with that because Sewell is heading to Oregon.
He potentially could start at clemson right away too. They lost their mlb from last year and the guy who was expected to replace him suprised them and transferred to maryland.

Whoever starts there this year unless they are that good will likely have to battle to keep the job.

Advertisement
Its Clemson, Miami, and Oregon

I think UGA is in it because he is good friends with Ringo and Ringo should pop for UGA here in a couple weeks. But I dont think UGA has the space in the class nor have a favorable Depth chart.

IMO Flowe wants to start Day 1 and the only 2 teams that could offer that is Oregon and Miami.

Also with Sewell, his brother and 2 other cousins play for Oregon. If UGA thinks he is a layup. good luck with that because Sewell is heading to Oregon.

Excellent points, we could be in very good position here .

I was watching some film on him he’s 2 and gone his talent rivals anyone in any position except Chaney whom has that same IT FACTOR

Advertisement
I’ve been up and down with my expectations on flowe. The way he plays tells me he gives 0.000 fcks.
The fact he didn’t put the home team or bama in his fina 4 tells me he doesn’t care about impressing or offending anyone. The sofla turncoats keep putting our hat on the table despite knowing they’re not coming.
He at the least kept it 💯 with usc 5 months till nsd.
That also shows maturity and respect and checks nuts.
The fact that we’re on there is huge.

the dude wants to play right away. he aint gonna play right away at some of the other schools. day #1 starter here for us.

This kid is in the mix day 1 whoever he goes. May not start but he's in the rotation at even Clemson and Bama. Also it's funny how they forget about things like early PT when those bags drop.

If our product on the field isn't complete shït we might snag a few serious ballplayers. Midiocre for so long, but still drawing interest from the big fish. Win on the field & we start winning some of these battles. Aside from the fact Flowe might be able to walk on campus and he penciled in the lineup for the next 3 years. Has to be appealing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back