Justin Flowe question

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
I didn't see any threads on him in the 1st page, but when I looked just now, it had one of the prognosticators listing him as certain to join us and another one as highly likely, This ia a 5 star player from CA and the #1 LB in the country. Seems like there'd be more buzz on here with those indicators, so is it just too early to take it seriously? Any have any intel on him?

Advertisement
I didn't see any threads on him in the 1st page, but when I looked just now, it had one of the prognosticators listing him as certain to join us and another one as highly likely, This ia a 5 star player from CA and the #1 LB in the country. Seems like there'd be more buzz on here with those indicators, so is it just too early to take it seriously? Any have any intel on him?

Go 11-1 and we've got as good or better a chance than anyone in the country. He's an elite player who could probably start for us day one and be as good or better than any of our starting three. Win a lot of games, and we just might get him.

That literally is really all you need to know about him right now. You're welcome for the Cliff's Notes.

I think everyone knows what time it is with Flowe. He’s interested and we know it will take a **** of a season and multiple good breaks to get him. I think we are all just in wait and see mode. Im hoping no one here is penciling him in to the class

From their mouths to God's ears! If we land THIS kid.......

I think everyone knows what time it is with Flowe. He’s interested and we know it will take a **** of a season and multiple good breaks to get him. I think we are all just in wait and see mode. Im hoping no one here is penciling him in to the class

Oh, but you know if we don’t get him there will be those who say “told you so, Manny can’t recruit. We could have the #2 class in the country and some will still find a way to ***** about the kids we didn’t get.

Advertisement
He knows he can play early here.

Just win, and do so while having fun.

Will get us more than one top recruit.
The play early here thing is tired. Nothing to you personally just saying everyone on every board stays preaching that, and yet we can't even get a ******* 4 star LB this year right now much less a 5. Kids as good as Flowe know, or atleast believe, that they are good enough to play right away or early anywhere they go. It's as old as the nice weather will bring cold weather kids here narrative.

Advertisement
Exactly. There's no **** way this kid is coming here. The kid is going to need to rent a storage unit to handle all of the bags being dropped.
I don't think he's coming here at all, but that's not why I LOL'd.

It was just because someone started another Flowe thread considering how the other 2 ended up completely derailed.

Listen to Kelvin Harris podcast with Rohan Marley, apparently Rohan is tight with Flowe’s people and Rohan style of play has been something Flowe has emulated since he was 9years old... this is a tidbit that you won’t find anywhere on recruiting sites and can almost guarantee a guy like Mike Farrel doesn’t even know this. Came straight from Rohan’s mouth on Huddlecast and he says he told Flowe that he moved back to Miami and was gonna be a big part of the contingent of former players working with the program in the offseason now that he’s living in Miami again. From what Rohan said they vibed a lot at the spring game and Rohan was one of the biggest reasons Jon Flowe came to paradise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back