Justin Flowe question

Advertisement
No need to to waste time. Just put full press on Ruben hyypolite have a 100000% better chance of landing him over flowe . We need 4 linebackers this class I dont want to lose our chances with hyppolite cause we are chasing after flowe

00CE2D12-0AC1-46BB-8008-FC6D6A8D7090.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't write this guy off...I have absolutely no inside information, but I've seen us win recruiting battles twice for number one LB: Armstead and D.J. Williams. And we've recruited LBs that turned out to be the top college LB of their respective years: Dan Morgan and Ray Lewis.

I think we have more than a remote chance.

Advertisement
No need to to waste time. Just put full press on Ruben hyypolite have a 100000% better chance of landing him over flowe . We need 4 linebackers this class I dont want to lose our chances with hyppolite cause we are chasing after flowe

The staff can actually walk & chew gum at the same time. I'm sure they're capable of recruiting both, and if they want in we'd accept both. This is just silly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let the page count karma stop.
No new threads or mention of flowe Washington or Johnson.
Keep the good energy in the inside and let the universe take care of it.
Not that I believ in that sht but i wouldn’t believe in thread counts as a death sentence if I didn’t see it manifest a bunch of times.

I wouldn't write this guy off...I have absolutely no inside information, but I've seen us win recruiting battles twice for number one LB: Armstead and D.J. Williams. And we've recruited LBs that turned out to be the top college LB of their respective years: Dan Morgan and Ray Lewis.

I think we have more than a remote chance.
Those battles took place like 100 years ago

Advertisement
Back