Justin Flowe question

Who knows how true it is. Could just be confident Clemson coach speech, but it could be the real deal. Long way to go, we'll see

Advertisement
I wouldn't write this guy off...I have absolutely no inside information, but I've seen us win recruiting battles twice for number one LB: Armstead and D.J. Williams. And we've recruited LBs that turned out to be the top college LB of their respective years: Dan Morgan and Ray Lewis.

I think we have more than a remote chance.

Wasn't Arthur Brown the #1 LB as well?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whatever school is getting flowe is making deep double family player investments on both him and his bro.

Ringo is no surprise. They have claimed he has been a "silent " since June. And watch what happens with Jordan Burch of South Carolina. It's been a public Clemson- USCe battle for months. Now suddenly UGA is in the picture. They've been "quietly"working behind the scenes, according to their board. Clemson expects Burch on Friday for the big BBQ event and now it seems UGA is getting him on Saturday night.

UGA is kicking their "recruiting machine$ " into gear right now.........

Ringo is no surprise. They have claimed he has been a "silent " since June. And watch what happens with Jordan Burch of South Carolina. It's been a public Clemson- USCe battle for months. Now suddenly UGA is in the picture. They've been "quietly"working behind the scenes, according to their board. Clemson expects Burch on Friday for the big BBQ event and now it seems UGA is getting him on Saturday night.

UGA is kicking their "recruiting machine$ " into gear right now.........
I.e., They’re doing what they’re supposed to do as a big time state program.

Advertisement
No need to to waste time. Just put full press on Ruben hyypolite have a 100000% better chance of landing him over flowe . We need 4 linebackers this class I dont want to lose our chances with hyppolite cause we are chasing after flowe

I dont think our coaches is as hyped about him as some of our fans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back