Justin Flowe question

Advertisement
I doubt we get him. But imagine Shaq getting major honors, project to be an early pick and we win 10-11 games before December, I’d say we present as much a threat as the rest. That’s a lot of boxes needing to be checked but that’s what it’ll take to land Manny’s first whale.

Can you name one.

Couldn’t because I don’t really follow them that closely. Couldn’t name you their 1st rounders from last year, either. Could careless.

I do know, Clemson is the favorite here and Dabo’s recruiting is at an elite status.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't write this guy off...I have absolutely no inside information, but I've seen us win recruiting battles twice for number one LB: Armstead and D.J. Williams. And we've recruited LBs that turned out to be the top college LB of their respective years: Dan Morgan and Ray Lewis.

I think we have more than a remote chance.

Are you joking or can you really not tell the difference between this situation and those?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I doubt we get him. But imagine Shaq getting major honors, project to be an early pick and we win 10-11 games before December, I’d say we present as much a threat as the rest. That’s a lot of boxes needing to be checked but that’s what it’ll take to land Manny’s first whale.

If all the above happens, he’s ours.

Advertisement
Back