Justin Flowe question

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama board pretty shook. He had an OV scheduled there for 9/20- let’s see if he keeps it.

USC just in defeat mode right now.

FWIW- Darnell Washington asked for an edit the other day. Even though word is out that MIAMI was in an “unofficial” top 3, if he puts us in one like this there will be a lot of talk. I see Jake Garcia commented on Flowe’s edit. Looks like he was surprised no USC...

Last night the Clemson insider said USC and Clemson were locks to make it and guessed the other two would be Bama and Oregon. Maybe his recruitment is a little less obvious than people think? Hoping Miami doing big things behind the scenes. Clearly enough to be in the top 4 over some other schools people thought were in it

Last night the Clemson insider said USC and Clemson were locks to make it and guessed the other two would be Bama and Oregon. Maybe his recruitment is a little less obvious than people think? Hoping Miami doing big things behind the scenes. Clearly enough to be in the top 4 over some other schools people thought were in it
Yeah Miami is in it more than people realized,
-took a 3 day visit back in April to Miami.
-has family in south Florida I believe.
-his brother and grandfather was at paradise camp and visited Miami for at least 2 days.
- Miami’s obvious needs for linebackers and the program’s history

Advertisement
**** I was off on this one. Obviously knew Miami and Clemson would be in there. I had Bama and USC the other 2. He has an OV scheduled to Bama and they didn’t make the cut?? And wow I wouldn’t wanna be near the SC board right now.

PS—there are very few kids I would bet on with my own money as if they were stocks. This kid is a HUGE buy. Barring injury, this is a first round NFL talent. His film, camp performances, and testing times are absurd. This is one of the very best LB prospects of probably the last decade. Whoever gets this kid is getting a literal program changing player.

Maybe, maybe not. I think Flowe , like Washington, is taking this very seriously. That’s not to say there won’t be all kind$ of incentive$ offered. But we are at the table...
Win 20+ games the next two years and we sign kids like this in the 21 cycle.

Clemson still the favorites, but Miami has a shot if we have a big season.

Must beat UF, FSU & win the Coastal & must be competitive vs Clemson in the ACC title game.

Still don't think he's coming here, but at the very least we're not completely out of it.

Advertisement
Man if we have a season like OU had once Riley took over from Stoops we in there. Why couldn’t we have a season like that. Weak *** schedule, new Offense, same defense. Someone tell me why we can’t? And if we do and somehow knock of Clemson. Then what?

Last edited:
What she saying now?

Must beat UF, FSU & win the Coastal & must be competitive vs Clemson in the ACC title game.

Still don't think he's coming here, but at the very least we're not completely out of it.

I didn’t even read your message but I wrote the same thing.

Advertisement

I'm hoping you are wrong, but I'm with you on this. Even if he doesn't come here, if we do what you say, then a lot of other great recruits might take notice and hop aboard.

Go 11-1 and we've got as good or better a chance than anyone in the country. He's an elite player who could probably start for us day one and be as good or better than any of our starting three. Win a lot of games, and we just might get him.

That literally is really all you need to know about him right now. You're welcome for the Cliff's Notes.

I think we have a good chance that all of are starting line backers are gone also... instant playing time. We just need to show we can compete at a high level, I see things turning around this season.

Advertisement
Back