Justin Flowe question

Advertisement
Would be somewhat surprised if Miami isn’t one of the four.

Miami, Clemson, USC, and Alabama is my guess.
I think Georgia will make the list. I kinda think we might. He'd still be a longshot for us if we did make the list though. Either way I'm still glad that the staff is shooting their shot.

Advertisement
I think Georgia will make the list. I kinda think we might. He'd still be a longshot for us if we did make the list though. Either way I'm still glad that the staff is shooting their shot.

Well if it’s only a top 4 and UGA is included, then Miami is probably not.

USC will definitely be on there, he won’t break the hometown hearts yet.
Clemson will 1000% be on there, they’ve got the momentum now
He’s already scheduled an OV to Bama for the fall, so they’re on there.

If it’s UGA, it prob ain’t Miami.

Well if it’s only a top 4 and UGA is included, then Miami is probably not.

USC will definitely be on there, he won’t break the hometown hearts yet.
Clemson will 1000% be on there, they’ve got the momentum now
He’s already scheduled an OV to Bama for the fall, so they’re on there.

If it’s UGA, it prob ain’t Miami.
Makes sense. I was at a coin flip between us and USC. I remember he said we'd get an official so I'm holding out hope that remains true. **** for all I know Georgia won't make his top 4. I just remember Flowe liking them at some point I believe I read on Rivals a few months back.

Makes sense. I was at a coin flip between us and USC. I remember he said we'd get an official so I'm holding out hope that remains true. **** for all I know Georgia won't make his top 4. I just remember Flowe liking them at some point I believe I read on Rivals a few months back.

yes, I am leaning towards no UGA on his list. They seem to be all in on Noah Sewell. I am a little surprised he is narrowing it to 4 right now. But that does make sense from an OV standpoint.

Advertisement
He is going to Clemson. He's in their group chat, he's visited them a few times, they are the hot team right now. Nothing else makes sense for the kid. Don't set yourselves up for disappointment fam. This is the year we can build towards being able to get kids like this, but we are not getting them this year.

Isn't Dabo notorious for telling dudes to shut it down? Let’s see if he officially visits and let’s see how the season goes. Yeah sure as **** seems like an uphill battle, but impossible is for quitters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back