Just Renewed & Added Seats

Al is really a loser, in 5 years if he wants he will walk away with 20,000,000 dollars of the Universities money. He can sit back with his wife and children and never worry about anything. You girls are the losers, you will still be punching the clock and answering to the system every day of your life. All of you combined can't come up with enough cash to buy Al's jockstrap. You girls give a whole new meaning to losers.

His wife and children could have their entrails repeatedly plunged by a trio of pitchfork-wielding demons and I don't think I'd care.

I like how you left the possibility of caring open. You, sir, are an evolved gentleman. I've enjoyed watching you grow.

Advertisement
I dislike Riley, but the guy is constantly trying to improve the product he puts on the floor. UM, on the other hand, is happy with putting a lousy product on the field and hosing the kids that they are exploiting. UM has more talent than most of the teams UM plays and consistently underachieves because of the coaching staff. What does UM do about it? They try to dupe people into buying tickets with marketing campaigns and monitor internet football message boards. Great work, UM!

THIS

My experience went like this..............

Me-Hello?
UM-Mr. XXXX
Me-Yes?
UM-We noticed you have not renewed your season tickets.
Me-That is correct.
UM-Well, you have been a ticketholder since the 1980s.
Me-Yes
UM-Well,.........
Me-When Coach Golden is gone, I will be back, but not a moment before that.
UM-I hear that a lot.
Me-Click

Advertisement
Threads are deleted, posters banned and this troll (plant) is still here?
Free NVA

:fistbump:

giphy.gif

The beauty is he is rich and won't have to do anything. Great face will have him making 500,000 a year on ESPN if he wants. Al,got rich on your grief,priceless!

You say this why? Because he's white? "Well spoken"?

This racist idiot should be banded, post haste.

Advertisement
It is obvious the University could careless if you girls attend the games. If the U don't care if your there then you girls have lost your only trump card. Truth is they show you how very little you matter everyday.

Which is exactly why I refuse to renew, the admin shows exactly how they care about us.

I dislike Riley, but the guy is constantly trying to improve the product he puts on the floor. UM, on the other hand, is happy with putting a lousy product on the field and hosing the kids that they are exploiting. UM has more talent than most of the teams UM plays and consistently underachieves because of the coaching staff. What does UM do about it? They try to dupe people into buying tickets with marketing campaigns and monitor internet football message boards. Great work, UM!

two quick Riley stories.

1. my old firm represented the heat (corporate office). on Riley's first day at the office, his secretary circulated a memo that essentially said, please do not greet Mr. Riley unless Mr. Riley first greets you.

2. i saw him often at the grove Starbucks (the old one). he routinely did not make the line, but would cut to the front, leave his money (exact change) and then wait at the expresso bar for his drinks, sans a word.

alpha or beta?

two quick Riley stories.

1. my old firm represented the heat (corporate office). on Riley's first day at the office, his secretary circulated a memo that essentially said, please do not greet Mr. Riley unless Mr. Riley first greets you.

2. i saw him often at the grove Starbucks (the old one). he routinely did not make the line, but would cut to the front, leave his money (exact change) and then wait at the expresso bar for his drinks, sans a word.

alpha or beta?

Why didn't he just send his chauffeur to get him the coffee? If no chauffeur, he should have driven through the glass doors, right up to the counter. There's alpha, then there's
ALPHA

two quick Riley stories.

alpha or beta?

Alpha's don't drink Starbucks.

Advertisement
To anyone who renews their tickets...I hope you get audited by the IRS and need to get an anal exam by large thumbed MD.

Fug off!!!

305 gets it. The University could careless how you girls feel. The proof slaps you in the face everyday of your life. The Gators and Noles need you as fans donate your small change and ***** and moan to them because the U says **** you. It seems you girls like to have your nose rubbed in **** daily.

Advertisement
I just don't understand why some of you all are buying these season tickets, the administration gives no f**ks about their product, why should you? Just watch on TV.

Strong willed people are not going to be swayed by parrots. The U will sell there 45,000 seats and could careless if you attend.

The beauty is he is rich and won't have to do anything. Great face will have him making 500,000 a year on ESPN if he wants. Al,got rich on your grief,priceless!

You say this why? Because he's white? "Well spoken"?

This racist idiot should be banded, post haste.

No. He says it because he's a *** man who genuinely loves Folden's portly face.

I call bs. Most of you saying your not renewing is because you probably dont buy season tix anyway. Quit lying. And if you do and are deciding not to bc of the prices and seats being moved, then i totally understand that. But if you are doing this in an attempt to get Golden fired then i fail to see your logic.

Clearly the administration is sticking with Golden and co. The stadium and lack of fans has been an issue since moving to sunlife period. Especially with losing top recruits. Now they make an attempt to help fix that situation by closing in the feel of the stadium and create a better gameday atmosphere and you guys use Golden as an excuse not to renew? Guess what? People didnt go last year and we still have Golden. Same for the year before that. Stop acting like we fans have control over this coaching situation bc its been proven we you dont. Not to mention how many tickets were already sold by 930am.

Support the players if anything. Try and create an atmosphere that motivates them to play hard. Its not 100% Golden. Try and help keep this swag16 thing going. The quickest way of breaking that up is of course losses but also by showing zero loyalty to the players by not even supporting the team. Because by not going to at least a game or two or donating, that is essentially what you are doing.

The boycott mentality hurts us more than it helps. Its all based off an assumption that a, Golden would definitely be fired and b, the new coach would produce more wins. What if no one showed up and either of the scenarios didnt come out the way you assumed it would? How would that put us in a better place than now?

We have some great players going into this season to be excited about. A few changes in scheme and a new look on life is all a team needs sometimes to turn things around. What if we come out on fire and looking like a transformed team? It is in fact possible. If you dont think that, then why even be fan? I like BK to take lead of this offense and our defense to make some slight adjustments in scheme. But overall we need a change in attitude. Need to be hungry. And btw, i in no way am defending this staff. Just trying to offer some perspective. Im a long time lurker on most sites and this is my first time posting. Just remember, come Saturdays, it always helps to have more canes in that stadium getting loud then empty seats. If we come out hot, you boycotters are gonna change your mind and start showing up anyway. The boycott mentality in this case is flawed. My bad for the essay.
Renewed. Section 119 Row 10.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back