Just Renewed & Added Seats

Advertisement
All 30 of them can't change a thing or they would.

Oh the irony..

Canesnofans.jpg

I bask in the irony.

Al is really a loser, in 5 years if he wants he will walk away with 20,000,000 dollars of the Universities money. He can sit back with his wife and children and never worry about anything. You girls are the losers, you will still be punching the clock and answering to the system every day of your life. All of you combined can't come up with enough cash to buy Al's jockstrap. You girls give a whole new meaning to losers.

Advertisement
Al is really a loser, in 5 years if he wants he will walk away with 20,000,000 dollars of the Universities money. He can sit back with his wife and children and never worry about anything. You girls are the losers, you will still be punching the clock and answering to the system every day of your life. All of you combined can't come up with enough cash to buy Al's jockstrap. You girls give a whole new meaning to losers.

Kelly's mad... mods should ban NVA CANE for retribution

Glad you are at least admitting that he is stealing money from the university, rather than earning it.

Al is really a loser, in 5 years if he wants he will walk away with 20,000,000 dollars of the Universities money. He can sit back with his wife and children and never worry about anything.

And that's a tribute to the ineptitude of the administration and the BOT. Do you think the BOT members would continue to employ a disastrously under-performing high level employee in the businesses in which they earn their money?

BTW, Al is basically be unemployable at his chosen profession as evidenced by the fact that not one school wanted him this year.

His wife and children could have their entrails repeatedly plunged by a trio of pitchfork-wielding demons and I don't think I'd care.

Advertisement
It is obvious the University could careless if you girls attend the games. If the U don't care if your there then you girls have lost your only trump card. Truth is they show you how very little you matter everyday.

The administration obviously cares about our contribution because they've been begging us to renew.

The beauty is he is rich and won't have to do anything. Great face will have him making 500,000 a year on ESPN if he wants. Al,got rich on your grief,priceless!

No grief, junior. Al is saving me a lot of money and time every year.

BTW, I hope to see him on ESPN soon.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back