Just Renewed & Added Seats

No season tickets for me. I will go to the NEB game and play this season on a game by game basis. They lose to NEB and they wont see me again. They win and I might check out the Clemson game depending on how the season has gone up to that point. If you are in it to at the very least support the kids, this is the maximum you should do.

Advertisement
I usually spend about 850 a ticket, this year I moved for 360 a ticket. Still going to the games just not paying premium anymore.

Pumped for the new season and upgrades to the stadium. Love watching football on Saturday's. Go canes!

What does OP and this guy have in common?

Robert-Plant1.jpg

Crabs?

The only way I get tix is if I can use Al's face as my seat, and I don't plan on wearing pants

Advertisement
The only way I get tix is if I can use Al's face as my seat, and I don't plan on wearing pants

Cribby posted this at 2:34 pm. At 2:35 pm, Folden was at his door with a handful of tickets and a giant smile on his face.

Pfft ^^ Blake James looks like the outcast that finally gets to hang out with the cool kids.

Advertisement
Alfonso Restrepo permeating this thread with multiple accounts? Glad to see the latin Alfredo Golden of the administration hard at work spewing nonsense. Jesus Christo, burn down all of Hecht aside from Larrañaga's office.

Advertisement
Probably the guy who called me from UM today asking why I missed my renewal window. Can't wait to talk to him

I renewed as well. Not quite as good as last year, but still on the 50 yard line.

Advertisement
Pumped for the new season and upgrades to the stadium. Love watching football on Saturday's. Go canes!

Way to go *******. Support the mediocre bull**** product.... Maybe you could buy all the remaining tix and we could suck forever.

Advertisement
Back