Just Renewed & Added Seats

I call bs. Most of you saying your not renewing is because you probably dont buy season tix anyway. Quit lying. And if you do and are deciding not to bc of the prices and seats being moved, then i totally understand that. But if you are doing this in an attempt to get Golden fired then i fail to see your logic.

Clearly the administration is sticking with Golden and co. The stadium and lack of fans has been an issue since moving sunlife period. Especially with losing top recruits. Now they make an attempt to help fix that situation by closing in the feel of the stadium and create a better gameday atmosphere and you guys use Golden as an excuse not to renew. Guess what? People didnt go last year and we still have Golden. Same the year before that. Stop acting like you have control over this coaching situation bc its been proven we you dont. Not to mention how many tickets were already sold by 930am.

Support the players if anything. Try and create an atmosphere that motivates them to play hard. Its not 100% Golden. Try and help keep this swag16 thing going. The quickest way of breaking that up is of course losses but also by showing zero loyalty to the players by not even supporting the team. Because by not going to at least a game or two or donating, that essentially what you are doing.

The boycott mentality hurts us more than it helps. Its all based off an assumption that a, Golden would definitely be fired and b, the new coach would produce more wins. What if no one showed up and either of the scenarios didnt come out the way you assumed it would? How would that put us in a better place than now?

We have some great players going into this season to be excited about. A few changes in scheme and a new look on life is all a team needs sometimes to turn things around. What if we come out on fire and looking like a transformed team? It is in fact possible. If you dont think that, then why even be fan? I like BK to take lead of this offense and our defense to make some slight adjustments in scheme. But overall we need a change in attitude. Need to be hungry. And btw, i in no way am defending this staff. Just trying to offer some perspective. Im a long time lurker on most sites and this is my first time posting. Just remember, come Saturdays, it always helps to have more canes in that stadium getting loud then empty seats. If we come out hot, you boycotters are gonna change your mind and start showing up anyway. The boycott mentality in this case is flawed. My bad for the essay.
Renewed. Section 119 Row 10.

great post. agreed. hate golden and company, love the program and the team. my buddy and i renewed 8 tickets in section 148

Advertisement
I call bs. Most of you saying your not renewing is because you probably dont buy season tix anyway. Quit lying. And if you do and are deciding not to bc of the prices and seats being moved, then i totally understand that. But if you are doing this in an attempt to get Golden fired then i fail to see your logic.

Clearly the administration is sticking with Golden and co. The stadium and lack of fans has been an issue since moving to sunlife period. Especially with losing top recruits. Now they make an attempt to help fix that situation by closing in the feel of the stadium and create a better gameday atmosphere and you guys use Golden as an excuse not to renew? Guess what? People didnt go last year and we still have Golden. Same for the year before that. Stop acting like we fans have control over this coaching situation bc its been proven we you dont. Not to mention how many tickets were already sold by 930am.

Support the players if anything. Try and create an atmosphere that motivates them to play hard. Its not 100% Golden. Try and help keep this swag16 thing going. The quickest way of breaking that up is of course losses but also by showing zero loyalty to the players by not even supporting the team. Because by not going to at least a game or two or donating, that is essentially what you are doing.

The boycott mentality hurts us more than it helps. Its all based off an assumption that a, Golden would definitely be fired and b, the new coach would produce more wins. What if no one showed up and either of the scenarios didnt come out the way you assumed it would? How would that put us in a better place than now?

We have some great players going into this season to be excited about. A few changes in scheme and a new look on life is all a team needs sometimes to turn things around. What if we come out on fire and looking like a transformed team? It is in fact possible. If you dont think that, then why even be fan? I like BK to take lead of this offense and our defense to make some slight adjustments in scheme. But overall we need a change in attitude. Need to be hungry. And btw, i in no way am defending this staff. Just trying to offer some perspective. Im a long time lurker on most sites and this is my first time posting. Just remember, come Saturdays, it always helps to have more canes in that stadium getting loud then empty seats. If we come out hot, you boycotters are gonna change your mind and start showing up anyway. The boycott mentality in this case is flawed. My bad for the essay.
Renewed. Section 119 Row 10.

:sJfD4YtBgAEMGtvaw2.

Keep buying tickets Cane fans and these girls will crawl back in their hole and wither away. The realization is already sinking in that they will never be bigger than the program.

I don't get it, you say in one sentence that none of this has any impact. Then in the next you make a plea on the players behalf as if it does. Make up your mind.

Second, the concept that any other coach, literally, any other coach in the country in major college football would not be an upgrade is an argument I would love to see you try and win. Remember come NFL draft day that you are taking the position that it is merely a gamble that replacing Golden would result in more wins. When we as a school are in the top 5 of drafted players with a sub .500 record, ask yourself, is there truly more than5 coaches in all of division 1 football who did less with more than Golden? You can't make that **** up. It is going to happen, and it should be enough for someone to question wether they are actually in the right profession, or have just bindered and pillared their way to the top.

also, the team needs some time to turn things around? IT WAS JUST YEAR ******* FOUR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
The beauty is he is rich and won't have to do anything. Great face will have him making 500,000 a year on ESPN if he wants. Al,got rich on your grief,priceless!

You say this why? Because he's white? "Well spoken"?

This racist idiot should be banded, post haste.

No. He says it because he's a *** man who genuinely loves Folden's portly face.

So, he's a racist ******???

He admitted to both in that post, so yes.

How is your back ,loser? How about your fat *** loser friend Venice posting a picture of himself and displaying his fat over weight *** on this board and having the gall to mention Al's weight and Marks weight. This is the kind of losers you associate with? Half of you misfits are out of shape and flawed and can't see your little ***** because of your fat hanging over your belly. You girls give a whole new meaning to hypocrite.

You are correct I am a racist,I hate ignorant,stupid people. That would cover you 30 squawking parrots.

Advertisement
As much ***** talk as you and your hero Franchump talk about in his posts it would appear you girls are much more fond of penises. Listen, I hate mental midgets like yourself but who"s **** you girls suck in your own time is no concern of mine. This says a lot about you girls,Venice is is you girls friend and he was the one posting all male **** on this very site. You are who you hang with!

Ban me for giving you fools a dose of your own medicine. Vial language, insult everything from coaches to Donna the A.D.,the Board even the players who you fools call JAG. But where you really ****ed up is calling out every fan who does not think like you idiots. You fools have monopolized this board with ****, filth, and name calling because the truth is all of you are powerless to change anything. Spoiled brat syndrome,I can't get my way so i will jump up and down,scream like the little *****es you are and spew hatred for everything that is Miami. Friday the 13th and ticket sales are starting to Boom,tough **** for you losers.

Advertisement
Ban me for giving you fools a dose of your own medicine. Vial language, insult everything from coaches to Donna the A.D.,the Board even the players who you fools call JAG. But where you really ****ed up is calling out every fan who does not think like you idiots. You fools have monopolized this board with ****, filth, and name calling because the truth is all of you are powerless to change anything. Spoiled brat syndrome,I can't get my way so i will jump up and down,scream like the little *****es you are and spew hatred for everything that is Miami. Friday the 13th and ticket sales are starting to Boom,tough **** for you losers.
fortune-clapping.gif

EdReed20 Thanks for the post, you expressed my feelings. I'm with the Canes good or bad. A bit older than most here, I've been going to games since the 70s. I support the School, I support the players! I have been loosing my voice during games for 40 years and will continue to do so.

Advertisement
The Franchise speaks. The same man who dislocated his back gave himself a ******** and raved it was the best one he ever had. The man with 12,000 posts of spewed filth who believes he is the message board king. A puny little man who values his own opinion and leads his little mice with the skin flute. What a resume you have built,biggest loser,head prick and gutless, sounds like every lawyer on the planet.

Franchise got the faygots jimmies in full rustle mode

Its okay blake, sometimes you just gotta get away from your wife to feel dominant

So many here are proud to say they would form part of the band that went down with the Titanic. Good move! Intelligent canes fans that know to disassociate from this disaster of a program will make reference to you in a proverb for blind, ignorant loyalty that postponed a return to competitiveness.

Pervasive Stockholm syndrome...

Canesfam#1 spends Saturdays magnifying the bulge in Alfred's khakis for better or worse.

Advertisement
Back