Just Renewed & Added Seats

"Don't renew, thats how you get back at the BOT"...lol! Shut your pu$$y a$$ up! Saying that same **** for months...if you're not going to the games, don't go. No one gives a ****! I'll guarantee, these same 6-7 clowns will be at the games this year! Thats if they are even fans of Canes. Might be trolls hired by the mods to stir up stuff for clicks, lol!

Advertisement
"Don't renew, thats how you get back at the BOT"...lol! Shut your pu$$y a$$ up! Saying that same **** for months...if you're not going to the games, don't go. No one gives a ****! I'll guarantee, these same 6-7 clowns will be at the games this year! Thats if they are even fans of Canes. Might be trolls hired by the mods to stir up stuff for clicks, lol!

nah, they'll be at the tailgate hammered and incoherent, with a bunch of canes gear on and unable to walk.

I didn't renew. It wasn't so I could get back at the BOT. It's because there are better things to do on a Saturday than watch ****** football. I have young impressionable children. Why would I take my 9 year old son to watch inept coaching? I want him to have fun. We are going to the Notre Dame Texas game and a Tennessee game. Great atmosphere and pretty good football. Let me know when we have a real coach and a program serious about winning again.

Things seem to be progressing swimmingly among our fan base.

I was in Houston on business and had dinner with a die-hard Canes fan last week. He said something that is rapidly becoming ever so apparent. He said, "By making a near term financial decision, UM's leadership has essentially signed off on everything that happens within our fan base over the next year."

Oh well.

Advertisement
S
Things seem to be progressing swimmingly among our fan base.

I was in Houston on business and had dinner with a die-hard Canes fan last week. He said something that is rapidly becoming ever so apparent. He said, "By making a near term financial decision, UM's leadership has essentially signed off on everything that happens within our fan base over the next year."

Oh well.

Lol, ummm...ok!

I didn't renew. It wasn't so I could get back at the BOT. It's because there are better things to do on a Saturday than watch ****** football. I have young impressionable children. Why would I take my 9 year old son to watch inept coaching? I want him to have fun. We are going to the Notre Dame Texas game and a Tennessee game. Great atmosphere and pretty good football. Let me know when we have a real coach and a program serious about winning again.

Ive been thinking about taking in a UCF game this fall. I typically make two trips a year to the home town, one for a major baseball series and one for the best home football game of the season.

After the 2013 Va Tech game I gave up on traveling for UM football until a change was made. Then golden seemed to change his defense for a few weeks (although he lied about doing so) and I decided to fly in for the FSU game. What I saw from that point afterward (UVA and Pitt games) made me commit to myself that I will not attend another Canes football game until a change is made.

Just as you noted, Im doing it for me, not because of anyone else. The futility of being a Canes football fan has become too cumbersome.

Let me know when we have a real coach and a program serious about winning again.

Which is what by your standards?

I admit that I am spoiled. I attended the U from 1988-93 ... I was a brief walk on in 88. I guess that it is unreasonable for me to expect undefeated multi-National Championships every other year. I guess it is unreasonable for me to expect us to field a decent aggressive defense founded and based on the characteristics and skill set given with the local population. I've never been a fan of Penn St plodding boring *** football and similar coaching philosophies. The patticake, frog stance, DE's covering wide outs, Triple Option D with the safeties and corners playing prevent is no balls football. We should never be near last in the NCAA on Defense with the talent we have in South Florida and everyone who was a part of that should have hung themselves. I could have done a better job. I've only coached on the high school level, small school in the north east, and I would be a better DCord. I thought Randy Shannon was clueless, but I'd take him back over anyone we have on the staff now. With all that said ... I would first start with hiring a decent Athletic Director who has the ability to identify, not just coaches, but also staff to change the ineptitude that has infiltrated the Hecht Center. Strip it all down and get someone who knows what the **** they are doing. Then find a hungry (not all you can eat buffet hungry) coach that comes from a winning coaching tree with a proven philosophy, who also understands the culture down here and can identify with the kids here in S. Florida. That's all ...

All reasonable, but I still enjoyed the VT, UNC, most of FSU and some of the other games. Selfishly I'm not willing to give that up, been a fan way too long for that.

Advertisement
Why buy a ticket, pay a ridiculous parking fee, and sit in the hot noon sun to watch a team that is just going to make you want to put a fist through a wall by the time the game ends in another disheartening, poorly coached loss that handcuffs good players like Brad Kaaya totally? (Mainly because of a lousy scheme on defense).

I feel for the kids on this team and hate watching them get trounced by garbage teams like UVA. It's sickening. And I refuse to watch it or give my hard earned money to a program that has been giving the fans, alums, and students the middle finger for the last decade.

I don't care WHAT you Pollyanas think of me. You can kiss my Irish ###!

Last edited:
How is your back ,loser? How about your fat *** loser friend Venice posting a picture of himself and displaying his fat over weight *** on this board and having the gall to mention Al's weight and Marks weight. This is the kind of losers you associate with? Half of you misfits are out of shape and flawed and can't see your little ***** because of your fat hanging over your belly. You girls give a whole new meaning to hypocrite.

Everyone needs to stop with the attacks I'm getting tired of all the complaints in my inbox..
Canefan#1 a lot of the complaints are being generated from your posts cut the bull**** mane or your gone!

Advertisement
How is your back ,loser? How about your fat *** loser friend Venice posting a picture of himself and displaying his fat over weight *** on this board and having the gall to mention Al's weight and Marks weight. This is the kind of losers you associate with? Half of you misfits are out of shape and flawed and can't see your little ***** because of your fat hanging over your belly. You girls give a whole new meaning to hypocrite.

Everyone needs to stop with the attacks I'm getting tired of all the complaints in my inbox..
Canefan#1 a lot of the complaints are being generated from your posts cut the bull**** mane or your gone!

Why the kinder gentler CiS? Just Band already.

We know who it is. He got ran off the wez for being a NSA shill. Ban his fascist loving ***.

All reasonable, but I still enjoyed the VT, UNC, most of FSU and some of the other games. Selfishly I'm not willing to give that up, been a fan way too long for that.

LULZ. This shill just said he's not willing to give up the enjoyment of watching us lose in person to FSU. That's where the shill is.

Advertisement

Who IS that obnoxious prick?

I'm in for season tickets. Have fun at home.

Thanks to this corching staff, my weekends no longer revolve around Miami football. I actually get to enjoy going hunting, fishing, friends weddings/birthdays, weekend getaways, family outings, etc.. all without being miserable. I just assume we lost, finally watch it when I get home (that night or the next day) & fast forward through half of it.

Somehow, watching us lose to Pitt in only 20 minutes isn't that unbearable.

I'm in for season tickets. Have fun at home.

Thanks to this corching staff, my weekends no longer revolve around Miami football. I actually get to enjoy going hunting, fishing, friends weddings/birthdays, weekend getaways, family outings, etc.. all without being miserable. I just assume we lost, finally watch it when I get home (that night or the next day) & fast forward through half of it.

Somehow, watching us lose to Pitt in only 20 minutes isn't that unbearable.

Virtually identical to my Saturday experience.

How long ago it was when a loss ruined my week.

Now, I fully expect a loss, unless we're playing an FCS school. And you're right, speeding through a DVRd game makes it palatable.

Advertisement
Back