Just Renewed & Added Seats

I am suspending my sabbatical from this site to say to 4Canes, canesfan#1, and all the renewers to drop dead. Your pedophilia PSU head coach WILL BE GONE after this season, bc the "destroyer of the U" is finally getting the **** away from this program to help a differen bulldyke with her charity.

Anyone who re-ups is a disgrace to the great history of this program, and doing a DISSERVICE to the players by helping to retain a coach that will ruin their college careers.

Advertisement
I am suspending my sabbatical from this site to say to 4Canes, canesfan#1, and all the renewers to drop dead. Your pedophilia PSU head coach WILL BE GONE after this season, bc the "destroyer of the U" is finally getting the **** away from this program to help a differen bulldyke with her charity.

Anyone who re-ups is a disgrace to the great history of this program, and doing a DISSERVICE to the players by helping to retain a coach that will ruin their college careers.

Hiatus?

You girls must have missed a lot of the posts today because people are renewing the it looks like Cane fans are buying tickets and don't really give a **** about your feelings

If you learned anything today fans are renewing tickets and your hurt feeling mean nothing. Your pain is my pleasure.

Calleja, Who are you talking to? Who is camfan? You have to be the the number one dumb *** on the board. Two words you need to learn,reading comprehension. Huddle up with your fellow parrot losers,it is where you belong.

Calleja, Who are you talking to? Who is camfan? You have to be the the number one dumb *** on the board. Two words you need to learn,reading comprehension. Huddle up with your fellow parrot losers,it is where you belong.

why are you a canefan #1? b/c you support a losing product? b/c you re-upped your tickets? if anything, you are what's wrong with what's going on with this program. change doesn't happen unless you stand up for it. have history not shown you that? unfortunately, it will be you giving your hard earned money to a program that could care less in returning your dividends...the dividend of winning. the dividend of excitement. the dividend of pride.

would you continue to invest in a stock that has been plummeing just b/c it was your very first stock? of course you wouldn't. it doesn't mean you totally give up on it b/c the history of it has shown that it can yield rich rewards; but to continue to pour money into it as their ceo's and cfo's gain profits from your investments while you get nothing in return is flat out foolish and irresponsible. you re-invest when that ceo and that board is gone and there's new buzz around it.

we all will support the canes, but most from a distance right now. some are not even canes fan on this board; they are just imposters trolling us b/c they have hidden agendas...you could be one of them, i don't know. however, to support the canes during this state is telling the admin and golden "you are doing a fine job here." no they are not. we are the school that won 5 titles in 19 yrs, with ncaa taking away two more when they blew the call against nd in 87 and thee osu in 2003. we are the school that everyone calls the "u" b/c there is no other university besides us. we are the program that's sent more players to the nfl in the last 30 yrs than anyone. that's our legacy, not this bull you see right now.

so, mr. "canefan #1" you can continue to flex your chest in parading how you re-upped your season tix; but in the end, all you are doing is supporting marxism at it's finest.

Advertisement
You dumb asses don't fry if you keep giving them money why would they make changes? You want to hurt somebody hit them in they pockets. We will be 7 and 6 next year

You girls must have missed a lot of the posts today because earlier I made a bunch of different accounts to remind you all that I renewed my tickets this season. Then, while I was browsing through Google for a glamour picture of my boss Donna, Al Golden and his pretty face threw me on my desk and said "this is my swamp now". Anal pain gives me pleasure.

Don't know if I am getting a full season pass, but I know I will be there when the ish goes down. One way or the other. It has nothing to do with how I feel about coaches or admin, but it has everything to do with what I have been doing for the past 20 years, and about those kids. Not about being happy. Not about supporting a coach. Fu--, it's not even about win or lose. It's about being a Canes fan. I am not sure that you all know what that really means. Try being a dolphins fan for the past 20 years. See how that feels. Do you just give up? Of course not. Not if you are a real fan.

Don't know if I am getting a full season pass, but I know I will be there when the ish goes down. One way or the other. It has nothing to do with how I feel about coaches or admin, but it has everything to do with what I have been doing for the past 20 years, and about those kids. Not about being happy. Not about supporting a coach. Fu--, it's not even about win or lose. It's about being a Canes fan. I am not sure that you all know what that really means. Try being a dolphins fan for the past 20 years. See how that feels. Do you just give up? Of course not. Not if you are a real fan.

So in other words, results mean nothing to you. Participation trophies for everyone!

#USAfeminization

Advertisement
You girls must have missed a lot of the posts today because people are renewing the it looks like Cane fans are buying tickets and don't really give a **** about your feelings

If you learned anything today fans are renewing tickets and your hurt feeling mean nothing. Your pain is my pleasure.

Less than 4,000 people have the opportunity to renew so far
so please
don't buy the bs that they are lining up

At best 70% at best would make it 3,000 renewals so far

"I support the kids so I'm going to keep supporting the institution that's happy they're receiving **** poor coaching which often results in humiliating losses. Because I support the kids."

Y2JmGEg.gif

Yes, Cane D. Results mean nothing. That is why I have been a fan for 35 years. That's why I was there in 84. Yes, you are spot on. It has nothing to do with being a fan or actually enjoying college football. You must have a happy life if everything is only about wins and losses, and all your life has brought is wins in every category. Try thinking about enjoying the ride. I am not a big Dead fan, but still, try to enjoy the ride, even when you have to drive through the dirt for a while. It might make you appreciate the entire 30 years, and not just the decade we are in. Life is long.

Are you a sixteenth century literature major?

You need to work on 21st Century English a bit, as "fellow parrot losers" was last used 1584 by Shamus Crawford, who was the blacksmith for Raleigh's ship who elected to remain behind at the Roanoke colony. And we all know what happened to them . . . kind of like our UM Hurricanes. Disappeared. Without a trace.

Step it up, man.

Advertisement
Ban me for giving you fools a dose of your own medicine. Vial language, insult everything from coaches to Donna the A.D.,the Board even the players who you fools call JAG. But where you really ****ed up is calling out every fan who does not think like you idiots. You fools have monopolized this board with ****, filth, and name calling because the truth is all of you are powerless to change anything. Spoiled brat syndrome,I can't get my way so i will jump up and down,scream like the little *****es you are and spew hatred for everything that is Miami. Friday the 13th and ticket sales are starting to Boom,tough **** for you losers.

It's a little bit different when adults do it.

Your phraseology, demeanor, immature level of name calling, all point to you being some snot-nosed kid trying to squeeze in by crawling between the legs of the adults to somehow participate.

I'm sure I speak for all, when I say we all hope your pubes start to come in THIS summer, and you'll finally have a bit of self confidence, and abandon your childish approach to the criticisms given to . . . your relative who apparently is on the coaching staff. And I'm sorry about that - no child should be saddled with such a sihtty hand so early in life.

Try rubbing one out - it may relieve some of your built-up hostility. In a few years, maybe you'll have a girl help you out with that - but with your brash attitude - I don't see that happening for a few more years.

Good luck. Maybe you could move in with relatives on the other side of the country. Just a suggestion . . .

For as much as the admin and athletic dept say that they don't hear the noise, they seem to place a lot of energy infiltrating the interweb boards.

All these fools up here beating their chest with the "I am a true fan" BS are UM employees. Fug all of you!

And in case you wonder..I have the means to purchase season tickets and to travel to games. Refuse to put my hard earned money into a sorry product. Do what you want with your money, but none of you dumb SOB's better get on here in the next 6 months complaining about the product on the field. You pay for it so deal with the ****** product next year! I will watch the losing at home for free...can spend the $ on a couple bottles of green label

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I dislike Riley, but the guy is constantly trying to improve the product he puts on the floor. UM, on the other hand, is happy with putting a lousy product on the field and hosing the kids that they are exploiting. UM has more talent than most of the teams UM plays and consistently underachieves because of the coaching staff. What does UM do about it? They try to dupe people into buying tickets with marketing campaigns and monitor internet football message boards. Great work, UM!

two quick Riley stories.

1. my old firm represented the heat (corporate office). on Riley's first day at the office, his secretary circulated a memo that essentially said, please do not greet Mr. Riley unless Mr. Riley first greets you.

2. i saw him often at the grove Starbucks (the old one). he routinely did not make the line, but would cut to the front, leave his money (exact change) and then wait at the expresso bar for his drinks, sans a word.

alpha or beta?

Alpha's don't drink Starbucks.

So true. Alpha's drink coffee boiled in Texas Mule ****, and blow the foam off with a fart.

"I support the kids so I'm going to keep supporting the institution that's happy they're receiving **** poor coaching which often results in humiliating losses. Because I support the kids."

Y2JmGEg.gif

I support the kids by supporting the people that are destroying the kids' careers.

Ladies, Al is your coach, if you can't change that you are just beating your gums on a message board. If it will chase you losers away and break your spirit i will take the losses to see you bums get the professional help you desperately need. If that does not work i will supply the razor blades or bullets but hope you choose the razor. The blood will seep out slower and give you more time to reflect on your wasted life. This is a game played by kids and you idiots think it is life or death. One thing for sure i am stronger willed then you parrots and all 30 of you combined can't even give me a challenge. This was way to easy! Now girls play nice or i will have to come back and put you in your place.

coach, if you can't change that you are just beating your gums on a message board. If it will chase you losers away and break your spirit i will take the losses to see you bums get the professional help you desperately need. If that does not work i will supply the razor blades or bullets but hope you choose the razor. The blood will seep out slower and give you more time to reflect on your wasted life. This is a game played by kids and you idiots think it is life or death. One thing for sure i am stronger willed then you parrots and all 30 of you combined can't even give me a challenge. This was way to easy! Now girls play nice or i will have to come back and put you in your place.[/QUOTE]

Claims to be stronger willed, repeatedly comes back to thread that is clearly rustling OP's jimmies with same regurgitated rhetoric

Advertisement
Back