Just read Barry Jackson blog article, alarm bells

Let’s be realistic, we were lucky to win 10 games last year. This will be another rebuilding year. Golden left this program in shambles. Richt has done an amazing job in the 2+ years he’s been our head coach. He deserves more time.
How were we lucky? this is stupid thinking. So we don’t get credit for losing close games and still don’t if we win close games? In 2016 we went 9-4 and had 3 losses by 7 points or less(7,3,1) respectively. A win is a win period because in the past Miami couple of years Miami didn’t win those close games they were in like in 2017 season

Advertisement
Of course he does..and he'll have my support all the way. But he's being paid a heck of a lot more than his predecessors and the results don't look terribly different, despite us getting some breaks last year and winning coastal. Getting breaks is certainly nothing to depend on.

Actually the results are all better than his predecessors. Name the last time we had 9 wins in back to back years? It was Coker with the last of Butch's remaining talent. No one respects Coker and says it was all Butch's players, so if that is true then Richt is doing better than all his predecessors.

Funny we've always had about the same talent since about 2005 and no other coach could "catch breaks" and make the ACC title game. What gives since the results don't look terribly different?

How were we lucky? this is stupid thinking. So we don’t get credit for losing close games and still don’t if we win close games? In 2016 we went 9-4 and had 3 losses by 7 points or less(7,3,1) respectively. A win is a win period because in the past Miami couple of years Miami didn’t win those close games they were in like in 2017 season

GT was the definition of luck.

Barry Jackson is a beatoff....just like every other person who covers this team with the exception of a couple.

Advertisement
Should have been 11 wins if it weren't for the hurricane. I mean an Actual Hurricane!

Advertisement
Richt switch the blitz pickup responsibilities because Rosier shanked a couple protections. Also, he is trying to transition to a younger QB. Lessening the responsibilities in the coming weeks, that way he (Kosi Perry) has no excuse to go out and perform.

We were not prepared on offense defense or special teams. Can anyone debate this? The substitution patterns and player evals also sucked. We deserved to be smacked. Either changes get made or the results won’t change. Was hoping Richt came here recognizing some of his mistakes he made thru the years at Georgia with a chance for a mulligan. If he came here to duplicate what he did at Georgia I don’t think we will see a ship.

It's not all on the coaches and it's not all on the players. It is a combination of both, but you want read and dissect every word of an interview looking for something to fit your next rant

*********!

That's a cop out.

It's ALWAYS on the corches. If you can't get your kids to perform that's on you corch.

some of your are reaching too far to find negative stuff. Have some of you really never practiced or planned something only to have it not work at implementation?

Some guys need to experience certain things to perform in the moment.

I thought the team came out fired up and with th right attitude but at the end of the day we were doomed by lack of execution. I understand that is an aspect of preparation. But IMO it’s really not a big deal that LSU ran a few things we hadn’t seen before they had weeks to practice I’m sure we ran a few looks they hadn’t seen too. The only difference was they exceuted and we didn’t.

Advertisement
Sorry but that’s an excuse, Malik looked like he did last year!!! Stop treating us like we don’t know isht!!

*********!

That's a cop out.

It's ALWAYS on the corches. If you can't get your kids to perform that's on you corch.
Exactly. The player bashing and excuses from "fans" are pathetic.
Byw, notice how no one is disputing those coach/player quotes by Jackson? Just ad-hominem against him. Pathetic

4 national humiliations in a row look awful familiar. Just like the "fans" who slurp the coach rather than the team, excuses, excuses, excuses.

I agree 4 losses in a row fuggin sucks. But you're still just looking even more and more dumb with your whole slurper comments. You have nothing but those, but ***aloon gonna ***aloon i suppose

Advertisement
I agree 4 losses in a row fuggin sucks. But you're still just looking even more and more dumb with your whole slurper comments. You have nothing but those, but ***aloon gonna ***aloon i suppose

We have a corching staph problem my friend.

Anyone who can't see that is part of the problem. We've been through this 5 times in a row now.

Then your savior is nothing but a corch since he could never get his "greatest roster ever built" to perform when they needed too right? Or even his amazing rosters at UNC that never lost fewer than 4 acc games right?

What Butch Davis the football God did has nothing to do with the situation we find ourselves in now.

Nice red herring though.

Advertisement
Back