Just read Barry Jackson blog article, alarm bells

Yeah, those two things are often intertwined, and it effects things like ball placement and anticipating throws, etc....
Sure does It effects everything. Blitz checks, throwing hot, running away from the other defender, not running into a blitz.

Huge parts of the "it" factor imo

Advertisement
Sure does It effects everything. Blitz checks, throwing hot, running away from the other defender, not running into a blitz.

Huge parts of the "it" factor imo

And that's one thing I keep harping on, Rosier's true intent as he entered Miami was to eventually be a baseball player. I dont think he ever anticipated being a 2 year(or less, hopefully) starter here. He really wasnt built or prepared for this like many other scholarship QBs' but this responsibility was thrust on him suddenly

some of your are reaching too far to find negative stuff. Have some of you really never practiced or planned something only to have it not work at implementation?

Some guys need to experience certain things to perform in the moment.

I thought the team came out fired up and with th right attitude but at the end of the day we were doomed by lack of execution. I understand that is an aspect of preparation. But IMO it’s really not a big deal that LSU ran a few things we hadn’t seen before they had weeks to practice I’m sure we ran a few looks they hadn’t seen too. The only difference was they exceuted and we didn’t.

Of course you don't think being completely prepared is a big deal. The staff had months to get the team prepared for this game not weeks. It's not surprising that you also think that Rosier can "light up" 75% of SEC defenses (see quote below). Rosier couldn't light up 75% of HS teams.

"I hate when ppl say “SEC Defense” for as average as Malik has been unless he goes full whisky-Lik he would light up 75% of the SEC Defense via his arm and his legs. If he can make plays vs a very good LSU defense I will be impressed."

Let’s be realistic, we were lucky to win 10 games last year. This will be another rebuilding year. Golden left this program in shambles. Richt has done an amazing job in the 2+ years he’s been our head coach. He deserves more time.

Wow. Last year was amazing up until the ND game. Since then it has sucked. This is year three and the sucking continues. At what point do you concede the sucking is greater than the amazing? Last year "EARLY" signing class was amazing. The remaining after collapse part was sucking except the two DTs. Do you think this years class was trending up or down before the *** kicking on Sunday?

I'll take the word of all the players that played for Butch Davis the football God over the word of....you.

They all love him and sing his praises.

The only people that hate Butch Davis the football God are :neonu: fans.

I wonder why that is?

Because he is a mfukking loser!

Advertisement
Let’s be realistic, we were lucky to win 10 games last year. This will be another rebuilding year. Golden left this program in shambles. Richt has done an amazing job in the 2+ years he’s been our head coach. He deserves more time.

By that same logic we were incredibly unlucky not to win 12 games in 2016. 3 painful losses that year that could easily have been wins.

But you never would admit to that of course

And that's one thing I keep harping on, Rosier's true intent as he entered Miami was to eventually be a baseball player. I dont think he ever anticipated being a 2 year(or less, hopefully) starter here. He really wasnt built or prepared for this like many other scholarship QBs' but this responsibility was thrust on him suddenly

The way he plays I'm pretty sure this isn't the first thing that was "thrust upon him suddenly".

CMR and staff need to choose their words wisely before the meat of the schedule hits and the team packs it in....FSU. Vtech. Gtech. Pitt. All licking their chops and praying Rosier is the starter. Ironic, we have the opposite problem with QB. Kaaya could throw but not scramble. Rosier can scramble but can't throw. Fckn hilarious.
Don’t lie to your self though. This team goes undefeated with Kaaya under center

Some of saw a 8 months "prepared" OL letting rushers through unblocked. a "prepared" punting team allow an unblocked rusher to nearly kill the punter on the first punt of year, "prepared" defensive players out of position and getting gashed, a "prepared" DL jump offside 4th and 1, etc, etc. etc
But let the excuses continue from the Richt slurper fanboys how its just Malik and Feagles responsible for that beatdown
Stfu Barry.

Advertisement
What I saw Sun night was unacceptable.....Prepared??....For what??.....3 F-ing yrs in, and not ONE of Richts QB recruits have EVER taken a snap....Not to mention the garbage playcalling, and the 750 undisguised Blitzes....Coaching was absolute trash....

Advertisement
The wannabes like you
The wannabes like me? My family has done more for my island in a day than yours did in a fugging lifetime...to a point that they lost our estate and spent years in prison until my great grandfather could get them out in the mid 60’s. The only wannabes were the uneducated like that sold your country, your culture, and your religion to Batista and then Castro.

What I saw Sun night was unacceptable.....Prepared??....For what??.....3 F-ing yrs in, and not ONE of Richts QB recruits have EVER taken a snap....Not to mention the garbage playcalling, and the 750 undisguised Blitzes....Coaching was absolute trash....
Like I said, if that is what an 8 months of preparation team looks like, I'd hate to see an unprepared one.
But the slurping choir sees everything and any critical analysis as an attack on their idol, who takes precedence over the team

Advertisement
A Man who recruited and coached 25 1st rounders from 95-2004...including 4 HOFers...and built the Greatest CFB team in NCAA History, minus 31 schollies...No TV or Bowl for a yr....Murder of an up and coming LBer....the #1 Sports publication calling for the program who you just were hired to coach, to shut it down...is a MFing Loser???....

It's the coaches jobs to the players to prepare and execute. They get a lot of money to do that and we saw neither Sunday.
Why have they now changed the way the OL makes calls if they were prepared Sunday??
Because that shîtty so called qb can't do it.

Because that shîtty so called qb can't do it.
Can't block the rusher on the first punt, or tackle the runner on the 50 yarder, or...no, not his job.
The offense, defense and special team sucked and were totally unprepared and outcoached, regardless of how much Malik (who also sucks) gets scapegoated for the preacher. That's the reality

Advertisement
Back