Just read Barry Jackson blog article, alarm bells

Ammok

Sophomore
"Richt quibbled with any notion that the team wasn't prepared".

On Monday Brown said "also guys not being prepared for the moment"

Rosier said on Monday "UM wasn't prepared for some of the blitzes."

"UM on Monday changed the way it communicates on the offensive line to pick up blitzes. The question is why wasn't that done before the LSU game."

So we have a head coach "quibbling" with any notion that the team wasn't prepared Sunday, aka, in denial and instead blaming the players.
As if it isn't his responsibility for whatever they are failing to do. No blame on the coaches, schemes, coaching, etc., not taking responsibility at all. In year 3.
This is red alert for me.
We may have our 4th jelly donut in a row, sweet on the inside, but very soft. All too familiar.

Advertisement
Eh. Reporter says he ‘quibbled.’ Maybe there were reasons to. Whatever. This is side show drama. The main point is we weren’t prepared. Richt knows it.

Eh. Reporter says he ‘quibbled.’ Maybe there were reasons to. Whatever. This is side show drama. The main point is we weren’t prepared. Richt knows it.
Quibble means Richt is disputing the notion they weren't prepared. Then the line changes communication on Monday. Right.
Did I mention the first punt of year was almost blocked?
If this is Richt's version of prepared, I'd hate to see what unprepared looks like. I didn't see a single area of preparedness on Sunday, or it was pretty **** well disguised. I find his/coaches blaming the players appalling...but eerily familiar.

Barry Jackson can zip it. We all saw with our own eyes it was QB accuracy and punting that cost us the game. Richt is to blame for his shortcomings in continuing to allow obviously deficient players to control extremely important positions. Malik is who he is, and that's a well below average QB. Regardless of the "progress" Malik made in the offseason practices the fact remains the same, he is 0-4 in his last 4 starts with under 50% completion percentage with 7 INT's. He hasn't progressed in the games so time for someone else to get a shot.

Advertisement
Barry Jackson can zip it. We all saw with our own eyes it was QB accuracy and punting that cost us the game. Richt is to blame for his shortcomings in continuing to allow obviously deficient players to control extremely important positions. Malik is who he is, and that's a well below average QB. Regardless of the "progress" Malik made in the offseason practices the fact remains the same, he is 0-4 in his last 4 starts with under 50% completion percentage with 7 INT's. He hasn't progressed in the games so time for someone else to get a shot.
Facts

Barry Jackson can zip it. We all saw with our own eyes it was QB accuracy and punting that cost us the game.
Some of saw a 8 months "prepared" OL letting rushers through unblocked. a "prepared" punting team allow an unblocked rusher to nearly kill the punter on the first punt of year, "prepared" defensive players out of position and getting gashed, a "prepared" DL jump offside 4th and 1, etc, etc. etc
But let the excuses continue from the Richt slurper fanboys how its just Malik and Feagles responsible for that beatdown

Advertisement
Some of saw a 8 months "prepared" OL letting rushers through unblocked. a "prepared" punting team allow an unblocked rusher to nearly kill the punter on the first punt of year, "prepared" defensive players out of position and getting gashed, a "prepared" DL jump offside 4th and 1, etc, etc. etc
But let the excuses continue from the Richt slurper fanboys how its just Malik and Feagles responsible for that beatdown
If you really believe that not prepared shît then okay. I'm sure they were getting ready for that game all summer. There is a difference between not executing and not being prepared.

How about Coach Schit had #93 in the punt shield and this bump has never been a punt protector in his life. I mean stuff like this and I know Schit is in over his head. Jesus, we have to put up w mediocre play until 2022. The administration doesn't want two buy-outs back to back.

Advertisement
Some of like the team rather than slurp on coaches
Sweet Baby Jebus your dumb AF. No one is saying the team didn't look unprepared, i'm saying yes you made some **** up based off an adjective to fit a narrative.

Honest question....Do you think even a HS coaches punt protection scheme calls for 3 guys to completely not touch someone coming right up the middle? Is that coaching, scheme, or a player not showing up and doing his job?

Do you think any LB coach teaches his players to just run himself out of the play at the jump? If so why weren't we gashed a lot more

It's not all on the coaches and it's not all on the players. It is a combination of both, but you want read and dissect every word of an interview looking for something to fit your next rant

If you really believe that not prepared shît then okay. I'm sure they were getting ready for that game all summer. There is a difference between not executing and not being prepared.
It's the coaches jobs to the players to prepare and execute. They get a lot of money to do that and we saw neither Sunday.
Why have they now changed the way the OL makes calls if they were prepared Sunday??

Advertisement
Let’s be realistic, we were lucky to win 10 games last year. This will be another rebuilding year. Golden left this program in shambles. Richt has done an amazing job in the 2+ years he’s been our head coach. He deserves more time.

Richt has done an amazing job in the 2+ years he’s been our head coach. He deserves more time.
Of course he does..and he'll have my support all the way. But he's being paid a heck of a lot more than his predecessors and the results don't look terribly different, despite us getting some breaks last year and winning coastal. Getting breaks is certainly nothing to depend on.

It is, which is why Coker, Shannon and Golden were fired, gone. It was all on them, even if you slurped on each and made excuses too.
I see you're one of those huh? You're either a sluper or "someone who saw it coming all along." If you just repeat the same things and just yell it harder every time it'll be true right. Making the dumb AF comment i made pretty spot on at this point

CMR and staff need to choose their words wisely before the meat of the schedule hits and the team packs it in....FSU. Vtech. Gtech. Pitt. All licking their chops and praying Rosier is the starter. Ironic, we have the opposite problem with QB. Kaaya could throw but not scramble. Rosier can scramble but can't throw. Fckn hilarious.

Advertisement
Back