Just read Barry Jackson blog article, alarm bells

A Man who recruited and coached 25 1st rounders from 95-2004...including 4 HOFers...and built the Greatest CFB team in NCAA History, minus 31 schollies...No TV or Bowl for a yr....Murder of an up and coming LBer....the #1 Sports publication calling for the program who you just were hired to coach, to shut it down...is a MFing Loser???....

That's that ***aloon
A Man who recruited and coached 25 1st rounders from 95-2004...including 4 HOFers...and built the Greatest CFB team in NCAA History, minus 31 schollies...No TV or Bowl for a yr....Murder of an up and coming LBer....the #1 Sports publication calling for the program who you just were hired to coach, to shut it down...is a MFing Loser???....

These ***aloons don't even remember, or weren't here when no TV ban was a huge thing.

Before the internet TV was all there was and Butch Davis the GOD still weathered that storm.

Advertisement
Btw, as ****** as Malik is, he's done more on the field of play as a Miami Hurricane that you fat pathetic sorry *** ever will.

You do know that malweak is the worst :neonu: qb1 in my lifetime right?

And I'm old enough to be your daddy.

Advertisement
No, he's pretty bad but we've had worse since the 70s. Point is that people are blaming a player when they should be blaming who is putting that player in to play.

Highly doubtful unless your dirt old

I'm gonna be :ghost: soon!

I can't wait for Fake Blames our AD to figure this schit out!!!

It's an easy formula at UM.

We were obviously unprepared and outcoached in all 3 phases. Why do you guys need Rick to tell you what should be pretty obvious to you. Coaches are stubborn and don’t tell the media anything.

This quote parsing **** is dopey.

Advertisement
We were obviously unprepared and outcoached in all 3 phases. Why do you guys need Rick to tell you what should be pretty obvious to you. Coaches are stubborn and don’t tell the media anything.

richt has already said this crap in the spring when he came out with that one vid where he said "not one lick of coaching" if anyone remembers

if he ain't gonna hold his OWN staff accountable then who the **** is?

Fat? Bîtch
Yep, glad you realize. The player bashing is a fat ***** like you who never played a down of football outside of Madden thing, the coaches are 100% to blame and that starts and ends at the top.

These boards need a cleansing. Full of trolls and imposters. No real fan would talk the way some of you are doing. This is crazy :youre-nuts:

Coaches are stubborn and don’t tell the media anything.
He could have said this ones on me and we'll get it fixed or some other canned coachspeak response. The **** about players not executing blah blah is poor form, because that's blaming them rather than those who need to get them to prepare and execute

Advertisement

Exactly Chise....In what world was there any visible sign of preparation??
I've got a totally uninspired looking HC....Standing there asking people what down it is...down 33-3..and running delayed draws for 1yd.....
Why does he even cover his mouth with the play sheet??.....Who tf would steal any of that conservative BS....

These boards need a cleansing. Full of trolls and imposters. No real fan would talk the way some of you are doing. This is crazy :youre-nuts:

no real fan is gonna sit there and accept this bs line we keep being fed

knowles being greatly improved
dean being greatly improved
rosier being greatly improved

I bet your wife stays on top

Why does he even cover his mouth with the play sheet??.....Who tf would steal any of that conservative BS....
He might have been saying does Malik sail this one 5 yards or 10 yards over the receivers head. That would be embarrassing if lip read.

Advertisement
The Gap Integrity was total Garbage...
Angle taking was ludicrous.....F all those Nonsensical Blitzes....show me Gap Integrity...and Stunts....Like Butch taught...Simplify the Defense..ESPECIALLY if your LBers Achilles is Pass coverage....

He could have said this ones on me and we'll get it fixed or some other canned coachspeak response. The **** about players not executing blah blah is poor form, because that's blaming them rather than those who need to get them to prepare and execute
He could have said that, but it doesn’t matter that he didn’t. Why do you need Rick to say what you want him to say? All that matters is winning. What he tells the media will have zero bearing on that.

Of course you don't think being completely prepared is a big deal. The staff had months to get the team prepared for this game not weeks. It's not surprising that you also think that Rosier can "light up" 75% of SEC defenses (see quote below). Rosier couldn't light up 75% of HS teams.

"I hate when ppl say “SEC Defense” for as average as Malik has been unless he goes full whisky-Lik he would light up 75% of the SEC Defense via his arm and his legs. If he can make plays vs a very good LSU defense I will be impressed."

I stand by that. Most SEC defenses are trash. Malik didn’t light it up and I’m not impressed. I never said he would.

no real fan is gonna sit there and accept this bs line we keep being fed

knowles being greatly improved
dean being greatly improved
rosier being greatly improved

I bet your wife stays on top

No, just your wife.

Seriously, like many on here, I am disappointed. This ain't the standard that we're accustomed to, but neither is the behavior of some of these "fans".

I'm all for criticizing CMR, his staff and players for their play the past few games, including last season. But the BS and venom some are spewing on here is so over the top that it's really looking like it's coming from posers/trolls. Won't surprise me the least bit to hear that this crap is turning off some prospective recruits and their families.

GO CANES!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back