Just got off the phone with Spectrum re: ACC Network

Advertisement
You live in Windermere, you can afford cable! Just kidding, though, it just depends on what anyone wants to pay and wants to get.

I just think it's good news that a couple of cable companies that have NOT YET announced are likely to have ACCN.

Lol I live right next to/actually in Windermere but pay Winter Garden taxes #winning

Advertisement
goetha or that orange city or w.e. its called

License says Winter Garden but yes I’ve seen it labeled Goetha.

It’s the newer area essentially in a Summerport development right near the New Independence exit off 429. All beautiful wood areas they’ve destroyed and built on the last 3 years.

Advertisement
Which is better YouTubetv or Hulu? Both have ACCN, but which is better to watch it on?
Nice!

I had youtube tv, but I switched to hulu a couple weeks ago. I like YoutubeTV better.
Youtube has a better DVR, Hulu doesn't allow you to fast forward through commercials on recorded programs. And in the couple weeks Ive had Hulu, I've had more problems with interruptions in my stream than I had in a year with Youtube.

Nice!

I had youtube tv, but I switched to hulu a couple weeks ago. I like YoutubeTV better.
Youtube has a better DVR, Hulu doesn't allow you to fast forward through commercials on recorded programs. And in the couple weeks Ive had Hulu, I've had more problems with interruptions in my stream than I had in a year with Youtube.

Great thanks for the info

Advertisement
License says Winter Garden but yes I’ve seen it labeled Goetha.

It’s the newer area essentially in a Summerport development right near the New Independence exit off 429. All beautiful wood areas they’ve destroyed and built on the last 3 years.

Bro we right next to each other

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back