Just got off the phone with Spectrum re: ACC Network

Advertisement
I live in Central Florida (Oviedo- Winter Springs) and we use Spectrum. According to the channel guide the game is being shown in ESPN... hope it's correct!

Advertisement
i know but i still have it bc the tv packages for my price point are much better than it would be for DTV. until DTV matches it i wont switch over. i can find some reddit stream for the 2 games we have on the network
Makes sense, I just figured they wouldn't add it to a service they were getting rid of. Also wasn't sure if they would allow current subscribers to keep it or if there was a cutoff time.

Advertisement
Makes sense, I just figured they wouldn't add it to a service they were getting rid of. Also wasn't sure if they would allow current subscribers to keep it or if there was a cutoff time.

well my promotion just ran up so im gonna talk with them again this week and see if theyll drop the price again like they did last time or if i switch to DTV and get the same channel packaging.

I live in Central Florida (Oviedo- Winter Springs) and we use Spectrum. According to the channel guide the game is being shown in ESPN... hope it's correct!

It is going to be on ESPN. Only game this weekend so kind of an easy choice to put on there. Currently needing ACC Network is just for 1 or 2 games. If we are having a really bad season then it could be more. If we have a great season then there will be even less need for ACC Network. It all depends on how much interest they think they can get for the games on which network they put it on.

I think you are confused. We are not talking about THIS WEEK. We are talking about the ACC Network generally, and the fact that the UNC game in 2 weeks will only be available on ACC Network.

Just added ACC Network on Spectrum in Orlando, should be working when I get home tonight.

And because I was switching from legacy Brighthouse to Spectrum, they gave me a promo (unlike some of you guys, I don't threaten them on the phone every 6 months), so I got extra channels, extra internet speed, and a lower bill for the next 4 years.

Thanks, ACC!

Advertisement
signed up for Playstation Vue yesterday. My association forces me to have RCN Cable or I would have canceled. Anyone who has RCN I was given a flat out no to adding ACC Network.

Got it. Was watching Richt a bit earlier.

Cable guide does not yet have the programming on it, so I can't see what shows are upcoming. Spectrum usually updates the cable guide each morning.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back