Junior QB Tyree Jackson transfer from University of Buffalo

Jackson has a jacked up throwin motion

His game is ridiculous on many levels. The comparison to Logan Thomas is absurd. Thomas was a big strong athlete playing quarterback. That is standard fare and has been seen many times previously. Jackson doesn't fit a tight end frame, like Thomas did. Jackson doesn't fit anywhere. He is a wandering goofball with a Gumby body who makes an incredible number of bizarre decisions and wild throws, and then follows them up with befuddled facial expressions.

That late fumble against Toledo was classic Tyree Jackson. He wandered all over the place for no apparent reason until trapping himself in a predicament near the left sideline, and fumbling the ball away almost as if it was his goal in the first place.

Earlier he nearly broke his receiver's arm when a crazy high throw led the receiver toward the stands and smacking his left arm into the concrete.

Advertisement
Agree. That’s the current problem. New isn’t better by virtue of just being new.

But we need options, take any talent with a pulse at OL/DL/QB right now...And on OL they shouldn't bet happy w just Tomy Kennedy either.

the fact that some or most of u dont think he is better than what we have ...therin lies the delusional thoughts of this fan base. The same guys that dont want Jalen Hurts or Kelly Bryant..our qb group doesnt have TALENT imo.

For whatever reason yall think it does...Nkosi couldnt beat out Rosier. Rosier is marginally a fcs qb. Nkosi would have a hard time starting at Akron

Last edited:
the fact that some ormost of u dont think he is better than what we have ...therin lies the delusional thoughts of this fan base. The same guys that dontg want Jalen Hurts or Kelly Bryant..are qb group doesnt have TALENT imo.

For whatever reason yall think it does...Nkosi couldnt beat out Rosier. Rosier is marginally a fcs qb. Nkosi would have a hard time starting at Akron
So true.

Advertisement
the fact that some ormost of u dont think he is better than what we have ...therin lies the delusional thoughts of this fan base. The same guys that dontg want Jalen Hurts or Kelly Bryant..are qb group doesnt have TALENT imo.

Most of the dudes on this forum don't watch other college football teams outside of Miami.

Jackson will be a pro. Rosier, Perry, and Williams (if he can't beat out the aforementioned two bozos) will work for Enterprise Car Rental.

But, people on here are like 55%...PASS.

Yeah, ok.

Most of the dudes on this forum don't watch other college football teams outside of Miami.

Jackson will be a pro. Rosier, Perry, and Williams (if he can't beat out the aforementioned two bozos) will work for Enterprise Car Rental.

But, people on here are like 55%...PASS.

Yeah, ok.
You are assuming too little about the job requirements at Enterprise.

While everyone comparing him to our current QBS, let’s consider the system he is playing in versus Richt scheme. Perry Weldon and Williams would be as successful in that system, to include league. However, I would agree he has better pocket awareness and sound throwing mechanics. I rather recommend everyone to pay attention to the passing routes, especially when the defense is showing blitz. The receivers and quarterback adjust and that’s coaching! We run play action on 3rd and 8, and defense has 6 defenders at the line. Nevertheless, comparing qb is not good if they play in a different system. Bama QBs are overrated, but Clemson qb has that next level skills. IMO

Advertisement
the fact that some or most of u dont think he is better than what we have ...therin lies the delusional thoughts of this fan base. The same guys that dont want Jalen Hurts or Kelly Bryant..our qb group doesnt have TALENT imo.

So you think Jackson would come in here in this deplorable offense and tear it up? LOL. Leipold is an infinitely better football coach than Rickety, and Jackson looked mostly average playing for him against awful competition.

Plug any QB into this offense, and Rick will turn them to trash.

So you think Jackson would come in here in this deplorable offense and tear it up? LOL. Leipold is an infinitely better football coach than Rickety, and Jackson looked mostly average playing for him against awful competition.

Plug any QB into this offense, and Rick will turn them to trash.

Said nothing about tearing anything up. He is better than anything we have. You guys are hanging your head on Pookie from New Jack City, Cade Stiffler Weldon, and Jarren Williams. He and many other qbs start from the day they transfer over that group...well because...Rosier started over that group.

Jackson looked avg enough to be a possible draft pick. Like i said Nkosi Perry wouldnt start over my young boy Kato nelson at Akron

Said nothing about tearing anything up. He is better than anything we have. You guys are hanging your head on Pookie from New Jack City, Cade Stiffler Weldon, and Jarren Williams. He and many other qbs start from the day they transfer over that group...well because...Rosier started over that group.

Jackson looked avg enough to be a possible draft pick. Like i said Nkosi Perry wouldnt start over my young boy Kato nelson at Akron
You have no clue if he’s better than guys who haven’t played. Likewise, if you trust Rick’s evaluations of who is better because he plays ahead of another guy, then God save your soul.

Advertisement

Using Rosier starting over them as proof that they aren't good is ******* retarded as can be, given that our coaches are literally retarded, and have CONSISTENTLY started worse players all season long.

I will agree with you though that Nkosi is not the answer, regardless who our offensive coaches are. He's an average at best QB. Jarren Williams we have no ******* clue if he's good or not because our idiot coaches blew the prime game to see what talent he had live.

But ultimately the fact is what the **** is a grad transfer going to do for our football program that is positive given that
A) Richt has shown he is a terrible coach who will never bring us back.
B) the Grad Transfer will be around for 1 yr, and will 100% guarantee that Jarren AND likely Nkosi both transfer away.

Add that up and taking a grad transfer this year would set us up to get absolutely ****ed when Richt gets fired and the new coach has literally only Cade Weldon and whatever sorry *** QB wants to commit to a ****** team on the roster. Fact is this team isn't a Grad Transfer QB away from being good or great making it a bad decision for the future.....(though from Richts perspective it makes sense, as maybe a grad transfer QB could get him to 8wins and keep his job...aka worst case scenario)

Neal has a legitimate nfl arm and runs a 4.6, I’ve watched 6 full games on him the last 2 seasons. Has one of the worst Olines in the country and a bunch of pfenny’s at receiver

Not true he has a future NFL WR, Anthony Johnson. Most of is highlights are to #83 kid will be a stud in the league.

Advertisement
if you want a good qb, make sure he is already accurate and has pretty good decision making. This is a strategy from Mike Leach and it obviously works. It's quite simple.

Advertisement
Back