Junior QB Tyree Jackson transfer from University of Buffalo

Absolutely go get him. Riley Neal from Ball State was placed in their lap and the staff wasn’t interested. Ended up grad transferring to Vandy

So Austin, is this staff and program as much of a shytshow as it appears to be right now? I mean, it seems like we still have Al Golden running things around here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This staff absolutely needs to be in the transfer market and getting something out of it. They will do neither.

Advertisement
Big arm and some natural talent to work with...Kinda raw but I would take him over Perry.

Absolutely go get him. Riley Neal from Ball State was placed in their lap and the staff wasn’t interested. Ended up grad transferring to Vandy

This is depressing if true...Neal was a least worth bringing in to compete. Kid can play

Advertisement
This is called the Josh Allen excuse. When people asked why Allen wasn't more productive and accurate in college, his backers would point to the talent around him. Then they'd point to his physical attributes and suggest that around better talent he'd be better. Well now Josh Allen is in the NFL and completing less than 52 percent of his passes with more INTs than TDs. Funny how that works with QBs

Not to downgrade or anything but can you name 2 buffalo bills wr's?.

Not to downgrade or anything but can you name 2 buffalo bills wr's?.

I know Zay Jones was wide *** open plenty against the Dolphins and Allen missed him over and over. The Dolphins have a trash defense but he was missing guys like Perry and Rosier miss guys. Anytime you talk about a QB being trash because of a lack of weapons that QB is usually the bigger problem.

Advertisement
Am I the only one crazy enough to say my strategy would be to bring in multiple transfers? Bring in a guy like Jackson as a grad transfer and someone like Casey Thompson that would be eligible the following season.

I know Zay Jones was wide *** open plenty against the Dolphins and Allen missed him over and over. The Dolphins have a trash defense but he was missing guys like Perry and Rosier miss guys. Anytime you talk about a QB being trash because of a lack of weapons that QB is usually the bigger problem.
People said the same thing about Pickowski when he was in HS in NJ.

Advertisement
Back