Junior QB Tyree Jackson transfer from University of Buffalo

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have a bad feeling Rosier is gonna go undercover high school student on us so Richt can bring him in again and get 4 more years out of him. Rosier will be from "Hawaii" and will be given the name Ron Mexico for recruiting purposes.

Last edited:
He's going to the league depending on what the evaluation he gets/ other players not declaring like Herbert.

Would be an impact player here and type of talent Miami hasn't had at QB in a long time

Kid is a **** beast and would start for us day 1. Not sure if coaches are aware...but they may need to bring him in. Ive probably watched 5 or 6 Buffalo games in the last 2 years.He's impressed me

I watch about 3 buffleo games also and i agree with you. Kid is tall with a huge arm. Some of the deeps throws he made was extremely impressive. He also made some great throws on the move. I doubt he will come to Miami unless he knows he is going to start.

Advertisement
Kid is a **** beast and would start for us day 1. Not sure if coaches are aware...but they may need to bring him in. Ive probably watched 5 or 6 Buffalo games in the last 2 years.He's impressed me
He has a good arm & can run but accuracy is an issue. Since the coaching staff has yet to develop the talent we have do you think they could improve/develop him?

He's the 2nd best qb on the market and in what may be an even more loaded qb class then last season coming up he's an intriguing one that will get drafted high. I saw 3 games with him and he has a very good arm and is very accurate deep plus he can run too I mean I wouldn't mind a freshman but seeing that he's available id take him right now

Advertisement
He has a good arm & can run but accuracy is an issue. Since the coaching staff has yet to develop the talent we have do you think they could improve/develop him?

He has more arm talent than anything we have....and has made plays in live games with better coaching at his position at buffalo. He would be a 1 year rental...with Herbert coming back if im him though i go to the nfl draft

The question isn't necessarily can they develop him it's is his issues coachable and if you can't fix his accuracy will you develop a scheme that'll lessen his risky balls downfield

Advertisement
He has more arm talent than anything we have....and has made plays in live games with better coaching at his position at buffalo. He would be a 1 year rental...with Herbert coming back if im him though i go to the nfl draft

Coach Jon will coach him up even more, if he comes to Miami. Tyree will have the best form among the QB's running sprints at the 2020 NFL combine, after year under QB coach Jon Richt's watch full eye.

Go Canes

He sounds like A QB Miami has currently without the drama.
Link to article
https://buffalonews.com/2018/12/26/ub-quarterback-tyree-jackson-transfers/

......Draft analysts say that while Jackson has size, arm strength and the ability to make long throws, he needs to develop a quicker, cleaner throwing motion. He needs to improve his accuracy; he completed 55.3 percent of his passes, eighth in the MAC and 96th nationally. He also needs to improve his ability to make plays outside of the pocket.

Dan Shonka, a former NFL scout, told The Buffalo News last week that Jackson should stay in college for one more year. “He’s a raw talent," said Shonka, the general manager of Ourlads Scouting Services. "He’s got to improve his consistency. He’s a big guy and he’s athletic, but you still need to improve your consistency throwing the ball and making decisions. “If you’re not accurate and you can’t make good decisions, you’re wasting everybody’s time. Someone will take you because you’re big and strong, but your future is limited unless you’re very accurate. And you’ve got to make good decisions.”

Go Canes

Coach Jon will coach him up even more, if he comes to Miami. Tyree will have the best form among the QB's running sprints at the 2020 NFL combine, after year under QB coach Jon Richt's watch full eye.

Go Canes

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Back