Junior QB Tyree Jackson transfer from University of Buffalo

Coach Jon will coach him up even more, if he comes to Miami. Tyree will have the best form among the QB's running sprints at the 2020 NFL combine, after year under QB coach Jon Richt's watch full eye.

Go Canes

8EEF50F4-49E1-47AD-BAEA-466959165076.gif

Advertisement
Kid is a **** beast and would start for us day 1. Not sure if coaches are aware...but they may need to bring him in. Ive probably watched 5 or 6 Buffalo games in the last 2 years.He's impressed me

He's got a cannon but he is so inaccurate and has zero anticipation.

Absolutely go get him. Riley Neal from Ball State was placed in their lap and the staff wasn’t interested. Ended up grad transferring to Vandy

To be fair, we are dealing with two completely different levels of QB between Neal and Jackson.

Advertisement
Neal has a legitimate nfl arm and runs a 4.6, I’ve watched 6 full games on him the last 2 seasons. Has one of the worst Olines in the country and a bunch of pfenny’s at receiver

don't sell yourself short...oh wait. If we had a bunch of you this year...the receivers would have caught the **** ball.

Advertisement
Neal has a legitimate nfl arm and runs a 4.6, I’ve watched 6 full games on him the last 2 seasons. Has one of the worst Olines in the country and a bunch of pfenny’s at receiver

I've watched some Ball State, too...and they are trash, but I think Jackson is a much better QB.

Who knows if he comes to Miami he may not only gain a new alma mater but he could find local representation to hmmmm!

Go Canes
giphy.gif

This is called the Josh Allen excuse. When people asked why Allen wasn't more productive and accurate in college, his backers would point to the talent around him. Then they'd point to his physical attributes and suggest that around better talent he'd be better. Well now Josh Allen is in the NFL and completing less than 52 percent of his passes with more INTs than TDs. Funny how that works with QBs

Advertisement
This is called the Josh Allen excuse. When people asked why Allen wasn't more productive and accurate in college, his backers would point to the talent around him. Then they'd point to his physical attributes and suggest that around better talent he'd be better. Well now Josh Allen is in the NFL and completing less than 52 percent of his passes with more INTs than TDs. Funny how that works with QBs
Definitely not a sure thing but I’ve watched enough of him and the guys that have played on our team so far to say he’s better at the present moment than anyone we have and we passed on him. I hope Jackson works out though because I like him a lot as well. The more competition the better.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Back