July 29, 2023 BBQ

Advertisement
I've heard Tony Baloney's in AC is really good. Some friends went this summer and this pizza had the most pepperonis ive ever seen in my life

My favorite pizza is homemade. I make both the crust and anchovy sauce. Cheap as **** too! A legit brick oven would be awesome, but a 1/2" pizza steel does a decent job.

Advertisement
I had to think back after @SWFLHurricane made his comments about his friend's experience. I had a couple of service/timing hiccups too, it wasn't fatal. I judge the food. Piggza just got a good review from Scott Joseph (Orlando Sentinel) as well.

Let me know how it goes!

Our party all enjoyed it. Got the Calamari & wings as appetizers and split their brisket style pizza (can’t remember the name) and another veggie style pizza for the ladies. Service was good for us. I would go back. Server said the Pizza Bruno owner bailed after delays on buildout during Covid so it’s just the Pig Floyd’s owner running it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Even the ****tiest pellet smoker is going to make a far superior brisket than any restaurant will make.
@Baba Yaga is a pellet smoker enthusiast. Is there a difference in flavor between pellet and non-pellet? I’d assume there is but that the advantage of a pellet smoker is that the heat is easier to keep going and to regulate temperature-wise???

Advertisement
Back